Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'leks need some tweaks

Talsalus
06.02.2013 , 06:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Twi'leks and their Lekku has been a constant topic since years before launch and not once have they said a single thing about it. Just saying not to get your hopes up or anything.

As an example; when we had weekly Q&A threads I asked about twi'leks and hoods every week and it was never even mentioned
That is very depressing news.

JacenHallis
06.02.2013 , 07:21 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Alizaro View Post
Fill the lekku with water, instead of the air that's obviously in them now.
Heh. But, yes, the lekku need more weight. This is incredibly apparent when riding an elevator of falling a decent height. About half of the lekku will point straight up, like hair might do in the same situation. Lekku are muscled appendages--not hair.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

babyslimer
06.16.2014 , 09:58 AM | #43
#Bump

Is there any update on this matter, or does bioware refuse to comment/implement the idea?

Lekku around the neck like a scarf, should be an option in character creation. Variations of course.
To have the lekku in such a position, relevant or irrelevant to the idea of Twi'lek being able to put their hood up, should surely be investigated and put to the drawing board.

Please pass on the message wherever possible, so that someday we may see a change being made.

DomiSotto
06.16.2014 , 10:47 AM | #44
No amount of clipping stopped me from playing Twi'leks! The only reason I do not have all twi'lek legacy (I only have 4 out of 12) is because I wanted to try other species, and, well, I've just finally unlocked the race by getting to L50. Now, I am hoping to eventually create a 5th twilek (once I can manage to get an unlock). Oh, and there is also a lack of Twileks as companions, and Zenith is not an official romance

That's said, overall, if Bio could figure out a way around Lekku that would have been a major break-through, on the way to maybe even introduce a couple more species (I am sure you know which two we are talking about!)