Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'leks need some tweaks

OldRepJedi
05.31.2013 , 04:04 PM | #21
I love my Twi'lek Assassin. And she is hawt!. lol. Tried to model her after Darth Talon but unfortunately they don't do the body markings like that. Although from ROTJ, Oola the Twi'lek dancer in Jabba's Palace didn't have any body markings. So I guess it isn't canon. But in the Legacy comics, Darth Talon had full body markings. With some of the clothing options now I think that body markings should be an option for Sith Twi'leks.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Dendarii Mercenary Fleet
Seronia-Level 55 Juggernaut Xanshilia-Level 55 Bounty Hunter
Nyrise-Level 55 Sniper Reviasi-Level 55 Assassin
Come to the Dark Side, We have cookies

Aelther
05.31.2013 , 04:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to shift their lekku about
Because during combat they would inevitably fall off the shoulders. Or are you gonna glue them to your shoulders?

ikinai
05.31.2013 , 04:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Because during combat they would inevitably fall off the shoulders. Or are you gonna glue them to your shoulders?
Over the shoulder lekku holders?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

VigDiath
05.31.2013 , 04:55 PM | #24
My Smuggler is my only Twi'lek and she has the Cowboy brimmed hat so no issues there. I would like to be able to position them around her shoulders however. This is a cosmetic change I would love. Since everything regarding appearance is in the CM I'd pay for the look on her too.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Birna
05.31.2013 , 05:28 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Talsalus View Post
Come on Twi'lek players.. I know you gotta have some feeling on this!
My feeling is that I don't want to suddenly have all my hoods up until there's a frickin' hood toggle, because I hate having hoods up. It's half the reason I have so many twi'lek characters.

Twi'lek dudes, that is. Because playing a girl one is Creeper Bait. And also I hate their stupid ear nubs. The guys have normal ears.

SithKoriandr
05.31.2013 , 05:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Birna View Post
My feeling is that I don't want to suddenly have all my hoods up until there's a frickin' hood toggle, because I hate having hoods up. It's half the reason I have so many twi'lek characters.

Twi'lek dudes, that is. Because playing a girl one is Creeper Bait. And also I hate their stupid ear nubs. The guys have normal ears.
o.O The ears you find creepy, never mind the tentacles coming from their heads?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Birna
05.31.2013 , 05:35 PM | #27
I don't find the nubs creepy, just stupid. It's the people who think harrassing twi'lek chicks is an acceptable thing to do that are creepy.

Alizaro
05.31.2013 , 06:01 PM | #28
Fill the lekku with water, instead of the air that's obviously in them now.
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (Témper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr

HoboWithAStick
05.31.2013 , 10:37 PM | #29
BW just fix it please !

Logisitcs
05.31.2013 , 10:45 PM | #30
I'd be happy if they just removed the wonky physics off the lekku and pinned them in place in front of the shoulder and chest while wearing a hood

For goodness sake the long female hair they released has absolutely no physics whatsoever, doesn't move or fly in the wind at all and I see no complaints. Do the same for lekku
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxrynn View Post
They were named "Worst Company in America" for a reason.