Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Solus Secant needs an upgrade

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Solus Secant needs an upgrade

fushnchips's Avatar


fushnchips
05.30.2013 , 09:11 PM | #1
Purchased the new mount from the CM today and even though i did a preview I think this item needs some added work like maybe that front area could have a Stargate kinda effect instead of a bad looking oversized flashlight.

http://www.swtor.co.nz/solussecant.jpg
Worldfirst Imperial Agent Non Advance Class R.I.P

The Revanchist The Ruined World Dread Master Gate Crasher Dragon Slayer
From Beyond Warstalker The Unyielding The Infernal

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

EzronDax's Avatar


EzronDax
05.30.2013 , 10:05 PM | #2
Your toolbar setup.... will haunt my dreams tonight
Ezron | Kurbor | Yedrin | Tomenn | Veradd | Ortuss | Vegon
The Daxx Legacy
<INFINITUS VOX>

BadOrb's Avatar


BadOrb
05.30.2013 , 10:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EzronDax View Post
Your toolbar setup.... will haunt my dreams tonight
Ha Ha yeah I looked for about 3 mins and couldn't make head nor tail of it . Sorry.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Fleurdelis's Avatar


Fleurdelis
05.30.2013 , 10:16 PM | #4
Its also missing a legacy unlock in your collections to use on all toons.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Its also missing a legacy unlock in your collections to use on all toons.
Collections/Vehicles/Page-3 just right of the Gurian Lightening.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Purchased the new mount from the CM today and even though i did a preview I think this item needs some added work like maybe that front area could have a Stargate kinda effect instead of a bad looking oversized flashlight.

http://www.swtor.co.nz/solussecant.jpg
What kind of sound effect does it have?
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Fleurdelis's Avatar


Fleurdelis
05.30.2013 , 10:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Collections/Vehicles/Page-3 just right of the Gurian Lightening.
I open collections/vehicles and only 1 page and its next to the czerka ld-1 celebrator. No collection unlock.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
I open collections/vehicles and only 1 page and its next to the czerka ld-1 celebrator. No collection unlock.
Oh, I see what you mean. There is no unlock button on the collections icon for the Secant. That must be a bug.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

JimG's Avatar


JimG
05.30.2013 , 11:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Its also missing a legacy unlock in your collections to use on all toons.
Read the patch notes. The Collections unlock for that vehicle is being added with Game Update 2.2

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
05.30.2013 , 11:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Read the patch notes. The Collections unlock for that vehicle is being added with Game Update 2.2
Right you are.

Heh.... no hurry in getting the vehicle then.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO