Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solus Secant needs an upgrade

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Solus Secant needs an upgrade

elitenz
05.30.2013 , 09:11 PM | #1
Purchased the new mount from the CM today and even though i did a preview I think this item needs some added work like maybe that front area could have a Stargate kinda effect instead of a bad looking oversized flashlight.

http://www.swtor.co.nz/solussecant.jpg

EzronDax
05.30.2013 , 10:05 PM | #2
Your toolbar setup.... will haunt my dreams tonight
Ezron | Kurbor | Yedrin | Tomenn | Veradd | Ortuss | Vegon
The Daxx Legacy
<INFINITUS VOX>

BadOrb
05.30.2013 , 10:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EzronDax View Post
Your toolbar setup.... will haunt my dreams tonight
Ha Ha yeah I looked for about 3 mins and couldn't make head nor tail of it . Sorry.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Fleurdelis
05.30.2013 , 10:16 PM | #4
Its also missing a legacy unlock in your collections to use on all toons.

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Collections/Vehicles/Page-3 just right of the Gurian Lightening.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Purchased the new mount from the CM today and even though i did a preview I think this item needs some added work like maybe that front area could have a Stargate kinda effect instead of a bad looking oversized flashlight.

http://www.swtor.co.nz/solussecant.jpg
What kind of sound effect does it have?
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Fleurdelis
05.30.2013 , 10:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Collections/Vehicles/Page-3 just right of the Gurian Lightening.
I open collections/vehicles and only 1 page and its next to the czerka ld-1 celebrator. No collection unlock.

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 10:54 PM | #8
I open collections/vehicles and only 1 page and its next to the czerka ld-1 celebrator. No collection unlock.
Oh, I see what you mean. There is no unlock button on the collections icon for the Secant. That must be a bug.

JimG
05.30.2013 , 11:05 PM | #9
Read the patch notes. The Collections unlock for that vehicle is being added with Game Update 2.2

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 11:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Read the patch notes. The Collections unlock for that vehicle is being added with Game Update 2.2
Right you are.

Heh.... no hurry in getting the vehicle then.