Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Barrier bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force Barrier bug?

Kontraz
05.30.2013 , 09:04 PM | #1
Not sure if I am misinterpreting the skill or if it is not working as intended, but currently, whenever I am stunned, the ability is grayed out (as are most other abilities while stunned) and I am not able to activate it. Today is the first day I'm noticing this, but it could have been going on for longer.

_Kayko_
05.30.2013 , 09:07 PM | #2
Still working for me.. Perhaps you were stunned during electro net.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

Ghost_Spectre
05.30.2013 , 09:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontraz View Post
Not sure if I am misinterpreting the skill or if it is not working as intended, but currently, whenever I am stunned, the ability is grayed out (as are most other abilities while stunned) and I am not able to activate it. Today is the first day I'm noticing this, but it could have been going on for longer.
Unless you used it prior to being stunned, it should be available to use when you are stunned. Otherwise, it would be on cool down.
GM ofRighteous Wrath &Vengeance's Wrath
Kyle Legacy Star Forge Lvl 70 Toons: 25

Free 7 day sub: Referral Code RIP Tanks - 5.9

Kontraz
05.30.2013 , 10:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghost_Spectre View Post
Unless you used it prior to being stunned, it should be available to use when you are stunned. Otherwise, it would be on cool down.
definitely wasn't on cooldown (have a nice timer going so it is quite obvious). Maybe it was electronet and I just didn't notice. I didn't know electronet took precedence over barrier. hmm...

jolleebindu
05.31.2013 , 01:52 AM | #5
you can use it as a cc breaker

However, the electro-net ability prevents the use of force barrier for the dot's duration

KettleBelll
05.31.2013 , 02:21 AM | #6
Electonet.

Kontraz
05.31.2013 , 03:32 AM | #7
alright, that must have been it. Thanks for the feedback, guys

skarlson
05.31.2013 , 07:25 AM | #8
Retarded but yes probably electronet.
"Unlimited powahahaha! I can't say it..." -Darth Sidious as a Sorcerer

Kontraz
05.31.2013 , 10:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by skarlson View Post
Retarded but yes probably electronet.
Yeah, as a sorc and a merc, I kind of see both sides of it. the neo-bubble is supposed to be the ultimate prevention in death, while the electro net is the ultimate kill-secure.

I wouldn't mind seeing the two cancel each other out (neo-bubble breaks electronet but immediately ends)