Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Achievement for defeating Firebrand & Stormcaller

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[BUG] Achievement for defeating Firebrand & Stormcaller

Jerba
05.30.2013 , 02:23 PM | #1
Today, I ran Explosive Conflict in 8-man Nightmare mode, since I was hoping to get the achievement now that it is fixed.

The patch notes read:
Quote:
Players now granted the proper Achievement upon defeating the Firebrand and Stormcaller Tanks in all difficulty modes of Explosive Conflict.
After defeating the Tanks, I incorrectly received the achievement for 16-man Story mode, and I am still missing the one for 8-man Nightmare mode. So there still is a bug there.

Jerba
05.31.2013 , 06:39 PM | #2
In addition, the following achievements do not work, even though they should be fixed according to the Patch Notes:
- Ancient Pylons (16 man, story mode)
- Infernal Council (16 man, story mode)
Note that 16-man nightmare mode is working correctly. Also, I heard that going in there in 8-man nightmare will complete the 16-man story achievements.
Submitted an in-game bug report as well.

Zohkar
10.14.2013 , 06:13 PM | #3
I hate to necro this old thread but hey I used the search feature, besides better then starting a new thread. Just ran this and still do not get the 8 man achievement for killing Firebrand and Stormcaller on 8 man NiM.
55 Zohkar (Guardian) 55 Sa'brina (Immortal)
55 Zankar (Shadow) 55 Selura (Corruption)
55 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 55 Sil'mara (Operative)
55 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 55 Sondrea (Shieldtech)

Bowenator
01.09.2014 , 03:21 PM | #4
Like the previous user, I apologize for necroing this thread, but it's less than a year old and is still an active issue. I ran 8m EC NiM on Tuesday and did not receive the achievement for killing Firebrand and Stormcaller. Ironically enough I did receive the achievement for surviving Firebrand and Stormcaller since we hadn't wiped (and I didn't already have it).

Please correct this longstanding bug.
Bro on Jedi Covenant - confusing your voice chat since 2011
Bro, Bro-curious, Bro-bafett, Bro'backmtn, Bro-lolololol
Bro-biden, Bro-bot, Donthealme-bro, Bro-biwan, Pawpatine