Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quickbar Slot Broken/Bug

ChinamanAthena
05.30.2013 , 01:34 PM | #1
I noticed this problem I think when update 2.1 was introduced. On the quickbar for your abilities there is a lock button that you can lock the skills in to the quickbar so that they cant be moved or you can leave it unlocked so that you may change or rearrange where your abilities are on the quickbar. Since the patch or whenever, not exactly sure, the lock button has been broken. It doesn't lock in the skills onto the quickbar, its been sooo long now and im extremely tired of this because while im in the middle of fights Ill click on a ability and it will grab the skill and move, replace another/ or just completely be removed off the bar. With so many abilities its a pain to try and figure out which one is missing especially when your in a FP or Op and every move is critical, you don't have time to be looking through your abilities to find the one that was removed or what have you. Is this issue ever going to be resolved?

PS: I actually haven't logged in since the patch today so it is a possibility it was fixed but I doubt it bcause there have been other patches since this and they didn't fix it.
The Oppression Legacy

ChinamanAthena
05.30.2013 , 05:13 PM | #2
has no one else really not been having the exact same problem? I know everyone in my guild says they have the same problem. Or am I missing something here...
The Oppression Legacy

Kurin
05.30.2013 , 10:47 PM | #3
This bug is on the known issues list. However, I'm confused by why it hasn't been fixed yet. How hard can it be for a lock button to stay locked?
<insert lots of characters here>- The Harbinger - Invictus guild.

ChinamanAthena
05.31.2013 , 02:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurin View Post
This bug is on the known issues list. However, I'm confused by why it hasn't been fixed yet. How hard can it be for a lock button to stay locked?
exactly my point
The Oppression Legacy

ChinamanAthena
06.10.2013 , 12:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ChinamanAthena View Post
exactly my point
Still there has been no DEV comment on the problem, they cant just keep pretending like its not real, because it very much is still broken, its just amazing to me that something so fundamental and probably the most used slot in the game can go unchecked like this. This causes me a lot of aggravation every single day with continuous accidental removal or change of my quickbar slots, it wouldn't drive me as crazy if I at least knew that someone, a DEV, would just say that they know about this problem and are going to fix it ASAP. BUt no that's apparently to much to ask

Does anyone else know of a patch or anything that's coming soon? Actually nvm because there have been about 3 or 4 patches since this problem started and they haven't addressed the issue with any of those, why would a new patch be any different?
The Oppression Legacy