Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Uncompleted quests

BlackEyeArtistry
05.29.2013 , 10:35 PM | #1
First a quick back ground, I have been playing this game for three months now, and I must say that I really do enjoy it. I have two 55s a Sorcerer and a Sniper. I recently picked up the binocular , and dread-seed quests on both of these toons. Both quests I have enjoyed as a solo player and I have been eagerly awaiting the conclusion to these story lines. However I am stuck at the heroic 4s for both of these quest strings, which is really a bummer since they are the only story based content I have left. I have tried everything I can think of to get groups for these quests: I have asked my guild, I have spammed fleet just about every night, and I have tried camping on the planets but still no group. People either dont have the quest or dont want to spend the time to do it again for "crap loots". Now I want to be clear that im not asking for these to be down graded to a heroic 2 or made easier on my account. What I would like to see however is them put on a group finder list. I feel like story driven content that is not an operation shouldn't be so dam hard to complete. I have been trying for two weeks to get a group together and I have just about given up on these quests. I dont know how long these quests have been around, but they seem like older content, since most people have finished them already. But it seems to me that the quests strings are well liked and some minor improvements could be made to encourage replayablity for these quests. Like improved loot or some basic tolkens for people who have finished the quests already. And surely group finder would help alot as well.
Thats my two cents, I hope this at least gets a read from Bio if not a responce. Thanks

AlixMV
05.30.2013 , 05:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackEyeArtistry View Post
First a quick back ground, I have been playing this game for three months now, and I must say that I really do enjoy it. I have two 55s a Sorcerer and a Sniper. I recently picked up the binocular , and dread-seed quests on both of these toons. Both quests I have enjoyed as a solo player and I have been eagerly awaiting the conclusion to these story lines. However I am stuck at the heroic 4s for both of these quest strings, which is really a bummer since they are the only story based content I have left. I have tried everything I can think of to get groups for these quests: I have asked my guild, I have spammed fleet just about every night, and I have tried camping on the planets but still no group. People either dont have the quest or dont want to spend the time to do it again for "crap loots". Now I want to be clear that im not asking for these to be down graded to a heroic 2 or made easier on my account. What I would like to see however is them put on a group finder list. I feel like story driven content that is not an operation shouldn't be so dam hard to complete. I have been trying for two weeks to get a group together and I have just about given up on these quests. I dont know how long these quests have been around, but they seem like older content, since most people have finished them already. But it seems to me that the quests strings are well liked and some minor improvements could be made to encourage replayablity for these quests. Like improved loot or some basic tolkens for people who have finished the quests already. And surely group finder would help alot as well.
Thats my two cents, I hope this at least gets a read from Bio if not a responce. Thanks
I haven't done these myself but have talked to people who have, and they say the same thing about how hard it is to get groups together to do them.

My only other suggestion: make a post to your Server forum and see if you can pull a group together. The Fleet chats are instanced (according to recent 'future patch' notes, w t f), so that may be making it more difficult.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

BlackEyeArtistry
05.30.2013 , 07:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
I haven't done these myself but have talked to people who have, and they say the same thing about how hard it is to get groups together to do them.

My only other suggestion: make a post to your Server forum and see if you can pull a group together. The Fleet chats are instanced (according to recent 'future patch' notes, w t f), so that may be making it more difficult.
Thank you for the reply. Yeah your friends are not joking, it is really hard to find people for these. The quests are further hindered by being on low lvl planets, so spamming for help yields little results. From what I understand the shroud heroic is a long one with below average drops...Like a orange secondary knife. If they put some unique orange gear that people would be able to show off I think the problem could be lessened.
Thanks for the ideas im going to head over there and try my server forum.