Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we plz get /Lick

SithKoriandr
05.29.2013 , 07:08 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Actually I don't use any of those racial ability emotes. I tried em out once to see what they were and then they just sat there collecting dust since then, and that's been since December 17th or so of 2011.
So basically, you don't like emotes? But don't use, doesn't mean, don't like.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Hyfy
05.29.2013 , 10:26 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
So basically, you don't like emotes? But don't use, doesn't mean, don't like.
Nah I dont mind emotes, on occasion I'll use one or two but in general I forget they are even there because I just don't use them very often. That and a lick emote just seems well....bizarre. I guess the best way to sum it up is I don't really see the point in them 99% of the time.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Aelther
05.29.2013 , 10:52 AM | #33
If you really want some weird emotes why don't you just use:
/me YourCharacterName YourPervertedEmoteText

Darth_Moonshadow
05.29.2013 , 11:07 AM | #34
Rule 34.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Dfrac
05.29.2013 , 11:24 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
first emote i tried when i started and was crushed it didn't work so bioware like title asks can we plz get a /lick emote plz plz plz
Why would you want your pretend person to lick another pretend person?

uziforyou
05.29.2013 , 11:35 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
first emote i tried when i started and was crushed it didn't work so bioware like title asks can we plz get a /lick emote plz plz plz
There's another thread in the general forums that is talking about the problem with the SWTOR 'community', well just take a look at this thread and you start to get a sense of the problem.

BTW OP, the suggestion forum is that wasy ------------------>
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

Dawginole
05.29.2013 , 11:54 AM | #37
We had /lick in FFXI. I loved licking random stuff. I'm all for this!
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Spatology
05.29.2013 , 11:56 AM | #38
There are soooooo many missing emotes. /lick is not where i would start though......

Machine-Elf
05.29.2013 , 11:57 AM | #39
also /fingerlick

for fingerlickin' fun

Kettu
05.29.2013 , 12:03 PM | #40
I support this. There was a whole mini-game of cantina licking in SWG. But if or when you add /lick to the game, remember to tie achievements to it, some secret licking locations and of course achievement for licking every operation boss in story and hard mode. Nightmare licks could award cartel coins.