Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions crew skills bonuses

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Companions crew skills bonuses

Zorpen
12.21.2011 , 05:21 AM | #1
Hi there,
Every companion has some bonuses in regard of crew skills. My question is what does it means exactly?

For example, Corso Riggs has +5 Underworld Trading Efficiency and +5 Armstech Critical.

And, yeah i know in general that means they are better at things but i want details
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.

Rhaphael
12.21.2011 , 05:43 AM | #2
I think a simple search on google would have brought you the answer, but in short Efficiency decreases the time to finish the mission, Critical increases the chance to get a critical reward result. If it just says skill+x then it usually means Efficiency.

Zorpen
12.21.2011 , 05:56 AM | #3
Thank you

Btw - maybe google would gave me an answer, but if everyone should check google and find an answer there, than the purpose of this forum is unknown to me :P
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.