Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestion: Don't let F2P need on off-stat items.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Suggestion: Don't let F2P need on off-stat items.

KorathTheCool
05.27.2013 , 02:51 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinjar View Post
How do you know what F2P player rolled on? To date, I have seen nothing that specifically shows me if someone in my group is subbed or F2P.

Subbed players were doing this waaaay before F2P was introduced. You entitled people are all the same. You see F2P players as undeserving or even a sub class of player. Don't forget, without F2Pers, your group finder may not have even put that group together.
In the early levels you can tell when they don't have sprint. But that's really the only way I can see.

AnteJeebuz
05.27.2013 , 02:53 PM | #12
I wanted gear with non crap stats.
I play TOFN -- TRE -- Bastion -- Shadowlands
Griz/Gio/Tony/Krealic and other variations

JediJonesJr
05.27.2013 , 02:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SW_display_name View Post
Don't let anyone in Group Finder Need on off-stat items.

You know what I see more often than anything? This scene:
  • F2P: Why did you Need on that?
  • Sub: Oops, sorry. Let me trade it to you.
  • Sub: Oh, crap, I can't trade it because you're F2P. Sorry man.

Oblivious, selfish, or clueless rolls are not constrained to F2P, and they hurt good F2P's as much as anyone else. A few days ago, a level 53 Marauder took a 46-item-level Cunning upgrade from my Operative Healer because "Endurance is Marauder's primary stat" and the item gave him "400 more health", so "he deserved it more than me".

He was a subscriber.
sub then you won't have this issue i don't mean to sound mean but i don't think it is fail to allow f2p to need unless they can trade, many jerks in every game when it comes to loot sorry this happened but them the breaks.

even if you subbed you would still see the is same issue a jerk is a jerk f2p or sub.

branmakmuffin
05.27.2013 , 04:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
Show us on the doll where the bad f2player touched you.
LOL.

Winner!

lordspyder
05.27.2013 , 05:02 PM | #15
I'm big on restricting need rolls to what ever you spec is, because the loot ninjas are getting insane lately.

schmel
05.27.2013 , 05:05 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJonesJr View Post
sub then you won't have this issue i don't mean to sound mean but i don't think it is fail to allow f2p to need unless they can trade, many jerks in every game when it comes to loot sorry this happened but them the breaks.

even if you subbed you would still see the is same issue a jerk is a jerk f2p or sub.
um, he/she IS subbed, or they wouldn't be able to post here. Also, your post is a non sequitor. Better luck next time, buddy.

SW_display_name
05.27.2013 , 07:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JediJonesJr View Post

I'm a subscriber and have been since I found the game in January. The Marauder simply refused to let me have the Cunning upgrade, and tried to trade me an unmodded Elegant Loungewear Top as consolation.

branmakmuffin
05.27.2013 , 09:18 PM | #18
I'm a subscriber and have been since I found the game in January. The Marauder simply refused to let me have the Cunning upgrade, and tried to trade me an unmodded Elegant Loungewear Top as consolation.
Hey, those go for like 50k (ish).

SW_display_name
05.28.2013 , 04:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Hey, those go for like 50k (ish).
On my server they average 7500-10,000, if you're lucky.

RTCBrad
05.28.2013 , 05:38 AM | #20
Don't let anyone in Group Finder Need on off-stat items.

You know what I see more often than anything? This scene:
  • F2P: Why did you Need on that?
  • Sub: Oops, sorry. Let me trade it to you.
  • Sub: Oh, crap, I can't trade it because you're F2P. Sorry man.

Oblivious, selfish, or clueless rolls are not constrained to F2P, and they hurt good F2P's as much as anyone else. A few days ago, a level 53 Marauder took a 46-item-level Cunning upgrade from my Operative Healer because "Endurance is Marauder's primary stat" and the item gave him "400 more health", so "he deserved it more than me".

He was a subscriber.
Sadly you have to expect that from Sentinels/Marauders they are the overplayed easy mode class commonly spammed by 12 year olds with no understand of the game whatsoever because you don't need any to play those classes.