Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will BioWare reveal more 2.2 content tomorrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will BioWare reveal more 2.2 content tomorrow?

Machine-Elf
05.26.2013 , 02:38 PM | #1
I'm still hoping this was all a charade and they'll upload the rest of the patch on the PTS.

EDIT: I guess we'll know the answer to my question in a couple of hours. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems, actually. I mean, what do they intend to even call this patch, if they're really releasing it as is Update 2.2: Zilch?

chuixupu
05.26.2013 , 02:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
I'm still hoping this was all a charade and they'll upload the rest of the patch on the PTS.
Keep dreaming!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

annabethchase
05.26.2013 , 02:55 PM | #3
I don't think there will be anything significant in 2.2. Sounds like 2.3 may have some NEW content, but 2.2 doesn't.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

SyphoFighter
05.26.2013 , 02:57 PM | #4
At least we have a patch with something not cartel market - count your blessings when you get them things could be much worse
Darkside?.. what darkside? I AM THE DARKSIDE!

Andryah
05.26.2013 , 02:58 PM | #5
2.2 is on the PTS.

Following normal process.. we will see new content as the PTS is updated (if it's updated) and the patch notes are updated accordingly.

Personally, I think we are not going to see more PTS updates before they patch live in about 2 weeks... but who knows for sure.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Zsavooz
05.26.2013 , 02:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SyphoFighter View Post
At least we have a patch with something not cartel market - count your blessings when you get them things could be much worse
lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.

HoboWithAStick
05.26.2013 , 03:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
They sure better throw in a new warzone, if they don't allot of pvp players are sure to take off.

Machine-Elf
05.26.2013 , 03:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
They sure better throw in a new warzone, if they don't allot of pvp players are sure to take off.
Uh, yeah...I'm optimistic, but not THAT optimistic.

BrianDavion
05.26.2013 , 04:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zsavooz View Post
lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.
there's some items hidden behind "cubes" that are almost certinly the new armor sets.

Incidently, 2.0 came out less then 2 months ago. raiders have little right to complain as if you're in full underworld, you sir are an exception.

Alec_Fortescue
05.26.2013 , 04:37 PM | #10
Stil waiting for hood toggle sneak peak...
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware