Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Been subscribed since closed Beta, lvl 31

Idaho-D
05.26.2013 , 07:01 AM | #1
So I do play some alts on one server and my highest one is lvl 31. Subscribed since the game went Live. Why no access to things like the Gree event? Who knows, by next year I might get to level 50, but I may just move on to a new game. Obviously I am a casual player, but a subscriber too.

I don't expect an answer. Just stating the facts.
Idaho, Duncan

Gyronamics
05.26.2013 , 07:29 AM | #2
You also don't get access to operations with your level 31.

He's been a subscriber since release and he doesn't have access to operations.

Something must be something. We should something til they something.

We should definitely something, subscribers since game release not having access to endgame is something we should something about.
Hotwired @ Not Good Enough @ ToFN

gabrielluigi
05.26.2013 , 07:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
You also don't get access to operations with your level 31.

He's been a subscriber since release and he doesn't have access to operations.

Something must be something. We should something til they something.

We should definitely something, subscribers since game release not having access to endgame is something we should something about.
Beat me to it. Seriously, you don't have access to Ops, HM Flashpoints, even some SM Flashpoints, hell you havn't had access to Chapter 2 or 3 and you've been a subscriber for 18 months now.

I don't want to be mean but if you're not playing the game don't complain about not seeing content you havn't gotten to yet.

Just stating the facts.

gunte
05.26.2013 , 07:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Idaho-D View Post
So I do play some alts on one server and my highest one is lvl 31. Subscribed since the game went Live. Why no access to things like the Gree event? Who knows, by next year I might get to level 50, but I may just move on to a new game. Obviously I am a casual player, but a subscriber too.

Woah woah slow down, you are leveling waaaay too fast, im planning on hitting 50 early 2014 but im more of a hardcore player so.
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Selenial
05.26.2013 , 08:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
Woah woah slow down, you are leveling waaaay too fast, im planning on hitting 50 early 2014 but im more of a hardcore player so.
That's harsh, I don't agree with his post but if he wants to level alts Instead of 1 main, who are you to make fun of him?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

gunte
05.26.2013 , 08:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
That's harsh, I don't agree with his post but if he wants to level alts Instead of 1 main, who are you to make fun of him?
No, there is a limit and he crossed it, by far
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Truffula
05.26.2013 , 06:46 PM | #7
There's a difference: the event should be all-levels because it's a special time sensitive event not around all the time. Operations are all the time. On the other hand I do think there ought to be a few lower level operations to introduce them earlier, like there are lower level flashpoints and heroics.

There should be a choice : limit it by level, (as in operations) or limit it by time boxing (events). Something limited by both is just annoying.

Thundergulch
05.28.2013 , 06:13 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Idaho-D View Post

Soooo you're upset that you don't have access to stuff like the Gree event?
Yet you're level 31.............since launch.
LEVEL 31!
Well since you've been a subscriber since the game went live, I think they should just give you a 3 or 4 level 55 toons.
And while they're at it, why don't they go ahead and give you max Gree rep too!
And full Underworld Gear.
And all crafting recipes.
And anything else you want because you are special and doggone it you deserve it!

Thundergulch
05.28.2013 , 06:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Truffula View Post
There's a difference: the event should be all-levels because it's a special time sensitive event not around all the time.
Absolutely not.

pan_sObak
05.28.2013 , 07:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
No, there is a limit and he crossed it, by far
I think this way he missed a lot of content
those fast runners always do.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 55, Jugg 55, Seer 55, Guns 55, Vang 55, Commando 55

Craft: Bio 450, Cyber 450, Arm 450, Armor 450, Art 450, Syth 450- no use of them!