TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

See here for the ranking spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCWcFAbOaZwdGsxTkhBV290Rm9DeDlyR2p5eUEzdlE#gid=18

NOTE: this thread is NOT for discussion purposes - this system will NOT be changed without VERY good reason. Please only post on this thread with your kills and PLEASE follow the correct format. I am posting this now so it can be bookmarked when someone inevitably kills something/everything on the first day :) Kills will not be tracked until they hit live.

Please post all kill times here with the following format:

Guild name

Time of kill (use UTC)

Your server (only needed for first kill/post)

Your region (please post as US-East, US-West, or EU - only needed for first kill/post)

Kill shot pic/proof video (if you post a video, I need approx. kill time) use this link for time proof:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fullscreen.html?n=1440

Proof of mode (you can do this through leader and right clicking mode)

Alternatively - you can also provide a picture of the achievement - however you need to do this after the kill in front of the corpse with your guild together and guild tag showing or I will not accept it.

Example:

Carnage Gaming (The Shadowlands - US East)

The Writhing Horror - 5/25/13 2:15:51 UTC

Link to kill shot picture with visible timer OR visible corpse with achievement and guild tag and multiple guild members

If you are not familiar with the system we are using, please look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=606992

Edited by Nibbon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the release of nightmare tomorrow I wanted to remind anyone focusing on 16 man progression to feel free to post their progress here.

Remember, please keep idle chatter to...non-existence and please use an easily readable format to help me out when I input your information into the spreadsheet.

Thanks and good luck!

Request: Would someone make a "From Beyond" timed title run thread?:)

I'd do it myself but I'm too lazy:o

I'll add it to my spreadsheet for tracking purposes with the date the title was attained, but I won't score it in any way.

Gratz Frog on the kill - I'll update soon.

With all the drama going on in the 8man thread... none of you guys are planning on skipping the dread guards, right? :)

Seeing as these are the Firebrand & Stormcaller / Kephess guilds that spent weeks on the bosses, I would think not.

I updated earlier this afternoon - but just to clarify on the problem in the 8 man thread for ours ...

We have always had a linear progression rule since the beginning of tracking, so no change there. I don't have it in this OP (I think I did on the last tier), but I added it to the spreadsheet notes tab to make note of it.

Since we already 1st on 8, not 16, we dont participate in this weeks run for world top, but we as a guild are againts skipping bosses to get any points to general clasification. If we manage to kill Dread Guards we won't claim it until we kill Writhing Horror first :)

I updated earlier this afternoon - but just to clarify on the problem in the 8 man thread for ours ...

We have always had a linear progression rule since the beginning of tracking, so no change there. I don't have it in this OP (I think I did on the last tier), but I added it to the spreadsheet notes tab to make note of it.

I guess we can expect this rule in the future. But if you are going off linear progression then doesnt that mean you cannot begin Nightmare SV until you have fully cleared Nightmare TFB?

I guess we can expect this rule in the future. But if you are going off linear progression then doesnt that mean you cannot begin Nightmare SV until you have fully cleared Nightmare TFB?

I meant linear through the individual operation itself. Few guilds will waste time clearing a SM version of a fight before jumping into a HM.

It is an interesting question, though. I think I will just keep them separate.

Given that I think people think 1 instance at a time, and that they are separate lockouts, I think it'll be up to guilds to choose what to spend their time on once SV goes live. If there is a progression block in TFB 16 that lasts til SV, it probably makes sense that SV progression can start.

Dark Eclipse will be sure to post videos and strategy guides to 16MAN Nightmare mode as we progress for ya similar to last time. We don't actually start untill Friday but just giving a heads up :)

later and gl to all guilds

Gratz on all the kills and nice to hear no one is skippng the dread guards.

Fight reminds me off Firebrand & Stormcaller ^^

btw: Our guild name is wrong in the Spreadsheet ;)

I envy how neat, clean and hassle free this division has remained Nibbon :D. Grats on the kills on 16-m... Darn dem Europeans beat US again!

edit: offtopic:

And alas the inevitable hapepns, 8-man nim division closed and moderated. Great job to all the trolls who participated. pls no one bring that mess over to nibbon's thread.

edit2: hah they opened it again.

Edited by paowee

rip carnage gaming

We are reforming under a new name, I'll be putting us under a fresh progression when that happens since the new entity will probably only be about half Carnage players, I suppose that is most fair.

I envy how neat, clean and hassle free this division has remained Nibbon :D. Grats on the kills on 16-m... Darn dem Europeans beat US again!

Thanks - don't mess it up ;p

I think it is just because there are 5x as many 8 man guilds than there are 16 - plus the 16 man guilds came to this arrangement a couple tiers ago now so there isn't much to actually argue about.

Anyway, I do appreciate everyone staying on topic and keeping this thread relatively clean. So for my sake, thank you!

Let's please keep it that way though, only post kills from here out and I will continue updating :)

edit: we decided not to change our name so ignore what I said in the first part.

Edited by Nibbon