Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview of items in the upcoming Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview of items in the upcoming Contraband Pack

Twickers
05.25.2013 , 12:12 AM | #11
This is a pretty meh pack...Might go for the praxon aero, and maybe the adno mantis, but I'll just wait till one shows up cheap on GTN.

Pretty big letdown on these packs.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Reno_Tarshil
05.25.2013 , 12:14 AM | #12
The lack of new armor is a let down since that's what I enjoyed most from these packs.

Lord_Karsk
05.25.2013 , 12:46 AM | #13
Of course while they take the time to re skin and sell the same stuff over and over again they still cant get iconic jedi outfits in the game.Guessing maybe a reason for that is maybe lucasfilm says those unlike everything else in this game is canon and can only be used by jedi, so they wont profit enough for them as only jedi can buy them.
Of course in bioware star wars universe jedi knights must pay real money for jedi outfits. Close this down alredy !!

Arclide
05.25.2013 , 01:03 AM | #14
I guess everyone at Bioware is simply preparing tons of previews for the E3 so they do not have time to add much in 2.2. Do you think they will announce a new digital expansion and show us more cartel packs ?
Old subscription: Access to all core game features
New subscription: Access to all core game features + 500 CC
Result: Players get more for the same money!

ReclaimerDonar
05.25.2013 , 02:40 AM | #15
Dulfy, you are amazing, as always

discbox
05.25.2013 , 02:52 AM | #16
Why recolored armor, if you have a dye system...?

Merwanor
05.25.2013 , 02:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Arclide View Post
I guess everyone at Bioware is simply preparing tons of previews for the E3 so they do not have time to add much in 2.2. Do you think they will announce a new digital expansion and show us more cartel packs ?
A new digital expansion is the only thing that will keep me subbed at least.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Alec_Fortescue
05.25.2013 , 04:23 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
My hopes for an Adaptive version of the Aspiring Knight Vest is dashed again
Well, don't dash them. There are very few items in the archon's pack which is very unusual. Imo there will be new armor sets.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Alec_Fortescue
05.25.2013 , 04:27 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Of course while they take the time to re skin and sell the same stuff over and over again they still cant get iconic jedi outfits in the game.Guessing maybe a reason for that is maybe lucasfilm says those unlike everything else in this game is canon and can only be used by jedi, so they wont profit enough for them as only jedi can buy them.
Of course in bioware star wars universe jedi knights must pay real money for jedi outfits. Close this down alredy !!
Apparently Eric Musco said that they are in plans some few months ago! We're meant to learn more once he has more info

Also look at the mysterious datacubes. Why do I think they may contain gear schematics for crafters?!
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

_biddan_
05.25.2013 , 05:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Apparently Eric Musco said that they are in plans some few months ago! We're meant to learn more once he has more info

Also look at the mysterious datacubes. Why do I think they may contain gear schematics for crafters?!
it's probably a placeholder for gear so that they don't show you everything.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50