Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What was your first 50?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What was your first 50?

Jayshames
05.25.2013 , 08:16 AM | #11
Operative. At the time they were amazing in PvP and I really enjoyed PvP. I think I hit 50 and my storyline was still at the beginning of Alderaan.

This was back when clicky relics were usable in PvP. Could solo every class and cap nodes easily, those were the days...

jedimasterjac
05.25.2013 , 08:20 AM | #12
I apologize for the fact my forum sig is outdated. Anywayyyy.... I have 4 (almost 5 50s) even though I've played since day 1.

My first was a Mercenary (he's only 52) he was geared awful, and I'm surprised I got through Corellia.

My second was a Juggernaut, and I loved it.

My third was an assassin p, my all time favorite class.

Lastly is my vanguard, which I can't wait to transfer over to my new server.

I also have a 32 Guardian, closing in to 50 fast.

But I suppose this thread is only about the first 50. Honestly, Mercenary is my least favorite class. But I loved my guild and gt him to 50.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

MustangCzar
05.27.2013 , 01:54 PM | #13
It doesn't have to be just your first 50. What about all of them? How many do you have and what classes are they? Heck tell us why you leveled them as well!

RaptureRocker
05.30.2013 , 01:28 AM | #14
My first 50 was a Powertech Tank. My Second was a Vanguard Tank. The vanguard became my first 55.
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

Kreynk
05.30.2013 , 01:42 AM | #15
my first 50 was an operative, loved the story and the play style, felt like a Star Wars version of James Bond... awesome. first to 55 and still my main also
Sithraker: Operative
Sithblunt: Juggernaught
Huntnblaze: Pyrotech
Inquisiblunt: Sorcerer

Darth_Exar
05.30.2013 , 08:44 AM | #16
My first 50 was a Merc (But I hardly use him anymore). My first lvl 55 was my Sniper which I enjoy way too much.
I have several other characters between 50 and 55. Im an altoholic
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Rehneu
05.30.2013 , 11:40 AM | #17
Merc healer. Hit 50 with her 4 days after early access started. (had full early access)

She was my second to hit 55.

I enjoy healing and enjoy the challenge that merc healing sometimes presents. The story was also an enjoyable one to play through.

ChewyYui
05.31.2013 , 01:40 PM | #18
Sniper!
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan

dipstik
05.31.2013 , 03:58 PM | #19
scoundrel healer on the closed beta. got a guardian tank to 47 before beta wipe

Texnolyze
05.31.2013 , 04:01 PM | #20
Scoundrel Sawbones/Scrapper.

The Smuggler progression trailer was aaaawesome! I always wanted to play some kind of Han Solo class.
Then my guild rerolled Empire but Operative is ****** too. That was my first 55.