Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Summer of SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HanStyle
05.25.2013 , 07:01 AM | #501
I'm happy about 2.2 and 2.3 tbh, new flashpoints is what the game lacks alot. But for pvpers , i count my self as both pve and pvp player, its getting weird . I mean , do you hate pvpers that much really ? . 2.4 should be 2.2 , pve players should wait . I'm saying it as someone who cleared all pve content quiet alot

Ultramecha
05.25.2013 , 07:04 AM | #502
Swtor needs cross server ques for pvp players please :-)

faiaaar
05.25.2013 , 07:19 AM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultramecha View Post
Why wouldn't you want that as a feature?
I said i didn't want it? But when its mentioned in a blog post that talks about 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 in its own bullet point like its some MAJOR feature- 'ooh we worked so hard to give you this amazing ****'...yes its trully pathetic. and sad.

Ultramecha
05.25.2013 , 07:24 AM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by faiaaar View Post
I said i didn't want it? But when its mentioned in a blog post that talks about 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 in its own bullet point like its some MAJOR feature- 'ooh we worked so hard to give you this amazing ****'...yes its trully pathetic. and sad.
I disagree. Something like that is news worthy. I would rather have that bullet pointed than buried in a paragraph as a side note.

earthwalker
05.25.2013 , 07:27 AM | #505
..just another Punch in the face, stomach and balls for every pvp`er that tries so hard to still love this game Mission impossible i guess..thanks for nothing!

faiaaar
05.25.2013 , 07:34 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultramecha View Post
I disagree. Something like that is news worthy. I would rather have that bullet pointed than buried in a paragraph as a side note.
Yeah but when a MAJOR Game update 2.2 has 4 bullet points as its main features and 2 of those are further guild XP bonuses and unified fleet chat then someone with half a brain can understand this is not the major content update that it was hyped to be. Also, as many people stated before me...nightmare mode for the majority here does not count as new content. Oh and crafting Underworld gear...a set thats already in game is hardly anything new and exciting.

megoix
05.25.2013 , 07:53 AM | #507
This is too little too late. There are newer and better things in the horizon, Wildstar Online to mention one, with a well thought out PvP segment. One can always get the Star Wars fix from Disney/EA as they'll probably start spewing out games in the very near future.

It's been a nice ride Bioware, but you've managed to end this yourself.

LordArtemis
05.25.2013 , 07:56 AM | #508
It is a shame that some PVP centric folks are not happy with what is coming to the game in the short term.

I hope they change their mind.

Ultramecha
05.25.2013 , 08:00 AM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by faiaaar View Post
Yeah but when a MAJOR Game update 2.2 has 4 bullet points as its main features and 2 of those are further guild XP bonuses and unified fleet chat then someone with half a brain can understand this is not the major content update that it was hyped to be. Also, as many people stated before me...nightmare mode for the majority here does not count as new content. Oh and crafting Underworld gear...a set thats already in game is hardly anything new and exciting.
Don't recall them saying it was a major update. But yes it does lack new content.

Jandi
05.25.2013 , 08:08 AM | #510
Can I just say how much I love this thread?

When the game went free to play, many of us said that any profit the model makes will be funneled to other projects within EA and new content will be incredibly light after Makeb and we got flamed and laughed at for it. People were saying that they will get back on track with development if the model is successful. Well, it is, they are raking is massive cash flow yet what do we get in return as players for supporting the game? Flashpoints and operations that should have been included with Makeb LOL.

Well, who's laughing now? Not the community, that's for sure.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.