Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Summer of SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xContex
05.24.2013 , 10:39 AM | #11
I am a PvP first player. I understand the great content for PVE and I'm excited for it but could we get a tease as to what to expect with 2.4 since it is deemed a more PvP focused patch? More Huttball Maps? Cross-Server Queues?
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Spatology
05.24.2013 , 10:40 AM | #12
Why are people going to be able to craft operations gear again.....terrible....

UltimateKrucible
05.24.2013 , 10:42 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..... like stunbreak abilities cooldown being reset on death in 2.2) you should look forward to Game Update 2.4. /rubshands
/stretches

/cracksknuckles

/grins widely

. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

VassagoOmega
05.24.2013 , 10:44 AM | #14
Well obviously, there will be new gear for pvp in between. New raid gear usually means new pvp gear.

Any updates on when we can expect something on the SPACE front?
TURRIS FORTIS MIHI DEUS
Awakened to Redemption A Christian Gaming Guild

Alduinsm
05.24.2013 , 10:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
New tier coming out with Nightmare TFB i think so it's understandable that 2nd tiers gears are craftable.
Shin

Lostpenguins
05.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
It was stated that crafters would always be able to RE and craft one tier behind Top-end gear. Since 2.2 will be releasing a higher tier (probably iLvl 75), crafters will be able to RE from 72's now since they can currently RE 69's.

Also, I hope the optimizations with graphics are going to help the ability lag that's happening in this game.

Lastly, I see that 2.3 will bring new FP's, but no new operations... which means that there's no new operations coming out until maybe Sept or October? That's extremely disappointing...

And, no, I don't count NiM modes as new operations because it's the same skinned models with a couple new mechanics. Sure, it's more challenging, but it's hard to appreciate the challenge when you're staring at the TFB for the umpteenth time. It's sort of like doing current content on your alts...

Alec_Fortescue
05.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #17
Quote:
new appearance system we’ve developed for armor and weapons called ‘Scrolling UVs’.
Why does it sound so... Hopeful?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

faiaaar
05.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #18
a summer without any pvpers left in the game thats for sure

Korusus
05.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #19
/YAWN

Yeah...if my account weren't already cancelled, it would be now. As expected, 2.2 is small and disappointing. Nothing interesting or exciting coming down the pipeline except more recycled PVE endgame. Not even new PVE stuff, just recycled.

I'm sorry, that's not enough to keep me around for the rest of the year. 3 double XP weekends? Really? Did you miss the part where people were requesting a way to make double XP permanent?

See ya SWTOR, I'll check back in 2014, maybe the next DLC will be here by then (but probably not).

Majspuffen
05.24.2013 , 10:46 AM | #20
Sounds like rather small updates to me. Nightmare mode on an old raid isn't new content, Bioware.

Also, the CC breaker resetting upon death... have you thought that one through? A better change would be to REVERT the changes made to Resolve in 1.4.
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!