Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eppywon's Character Class Art Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Eppywon's Character Class Art Thread

Eppywon
12.21.2011 , 04:57 AM | #1
Hey guys, some of you may remember me from the Beta era under the slightly different Eppywan. Anyway, I'm back, and would like to start by re-uploading what I had before while promising new ones to come. Enjoy

deviantart Link: http://eppy.deviantart.com/

EDIT: Figured I might as well post my server info in case anyone else from the fanart community is out there:

Server: Hedarr Soongh
Faction: Republic
Main: Caeric

Republic Trooper:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...py-d47azqg.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...py-d47jgbv.jpg

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...py-d47ecq3.jpg

Sith Warrior (inspired by Spawn):

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...py-d48p45a.jpg

Did this one back in 2006 after finally playing KoToR and before SWTOR was announced. Depicts me and my friend as Jedi Guardian and Sith Assassin respectively. After reviewing it now, interesting how much SWTOR aesthetic is there, including the jedi armor

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/...ll_by_Eppy.jpg

JBFett
12.22.2011 , 12:07 AM | #2
:O that is some amazing art work. Especially liked the one of the Trooper grabing the Jedi, though the Jedi's hand looks abit small compared to the rest of him. For the Imperial Agent one can you use my character as inspiration? Plz? Heres a short description.

Species/Race: Chiss
Name: Sham'tem'Moro (Sham) Aliases: “The Hood”
Date of Birth: 29 BTC
Place of Birth: Csilla
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 155
Hair Color/Style: Black / Short, in military style
Facial Appearance: Clean shaved, has a Tribal Tattoo on the right side of his neck
Eye Color: Red
Body Appearance: Sham has several tattoos covering his body, especially on the right side of his chest and back
Home Planet: Dromund Kaas
Current Residence: N/A
Allegiance: Sith Empire
Profession: Imperial Agent, Operative
Armor/Clothes: Wears a sneaking suit, and light armor for more flexibility. He also almost always wears a cowl to conceal his face, which is how he acquired his alias.
Primary Weapon(s): A Blaster Rifle Carbine
Secondary Weapon(s): A Holdout Blaster, and a Vibro-knife
I survived [OOC/ Signups] A Kolto Crisis Part 2: Dropping Heads and all I got was this ****** piece of crap badge! You've got to be *********** ******** me!!

The 7th Inf Battalion

keitoro
12.22.2011 , 03:57 PM | #3
very well done, i love the detailed you added, splendid.

Unprodigy
12.22.2011 , 04:02 PM | #4
That second trooper pic is rather, um ...sexual. Or maybe that's just me.

Unaki
12.23.2011 , 10:34 PM | #5
Wow, very nicely done. You taking requests? I could find a way to compensate you for it (If on Corellian Run, I can craft some cybertech stuff or pay in credits)
JAWA PUNTERS
Corellian Run <Republic> Raiding Guild
Official Site - Recruitment

Krimmzon
12.25.2011 , 09:16 AM | #6
In case you're taking requests, I figured I would go ahead and put one up here, like the other fellow...

Species/Race: Human
Name: Khara Veles Deloy
Aliases: Crimson
Place of Birth: Nar Shadaa
Weight: 125 lbs.
Skin tone: Lightly tanned
Hair Color/Style: Dark Red, Down to the collar line, bangs brushed behind the left ear.
Facial Appearance: Narrow chin, high cheek bones, black eyeliner, Small scar below the left eye.
Eye Color: Bright Green
Body Appearance: Slim, wide-set hips, slight muscle. Tattoo of the Imperial Insignia center of chest at the collarbone.
Home Planet: Nar Shadaa
Profession: Imperial Agent, Sniper
Armor/Clothes: Imperial Officer uniform, jacket left open, with a black tube top. Tattoo and belly button are both visible. Pair of pilot goggles on her forehead, slightly covered by hair. Set of Imperial dog tags hanging from her neck.
Primary Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle
Other details: Usually has a cigarette hanging from her mouth.
~Shayara, Jedi Sage, Jung-Ma ((RP/PVP))
Wishlist of the Roleplaying Community - Contribute your ideas!
Jung-Ma Community Thread

Eppywon
12.25.2011 , 02:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Krimmzon View Post
In case you're taking requests, I figured I would go ahead and put one up here, like the other fellow...

Species/Race: Human
Name: Khara Veles Deloy
Aliases: Crimson
Place of Birth: Nar Shadaa
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair Color/Style: Dark Red, Down to the collar line, bangs brushed behind the left ear.
Facial Appearance: Narrow chin, high cheek bones, black eyeliner, Small scar below the left eye.
Eye Color: Bright Green
Body Appearance: Slim, wide-set hips, slight muscle. Tattoo of the Imperial Insignia center of chest at the collarbone.
Home Planet: Nar Shadaa
Profession: Imperial Agent, Sniper
Armor/Clothes: Imperial Officer uniform, jacket left open, with a black tube top. Tattoo and belly button are both visible. Pair of pilot goggles on her forehead, slightly covered by hair.
Primary Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle
Other details: Usually has a cigarette hanging from her mouth.
My original plan was to have 1-2 drawings per Character Class, with an archetypal, unique character to recognize them. So the bearded fella will be my archetypal Trooper, the Spawn-like Sith Warrior, etc. I never got a chance to finish them before launch (original plan) but will likely continue forward. The Imperial Agent was the design I wanted to do next, and I wanted to do a female, so I'll definitely take your criteria into consideration

Krimmzon
12.25.2011 , 02:15 PM | #8
Well, the fact that you're considering it makes me excited. You are quite talented, and I look forward to seeing anything else from you! :3
~Shayara, Jedi Sage, Jung-Ma ((RP/PVP))
Wishlist of the Roleplaying Community - Contribute your ideas!
Jung-Ma Community Thread

Eppywon
12.25.2011 , 08:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Krimmzon View Post
Well, the fact that you're considering it makes me excited. You are quite talented, and I look forward to seeing anything else from you! :3
Thanks! That means a lot.

Tara_xo
12.30.2011 , 04:00 AM | #10
Wow these are amazing, well done!