Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Can't heal others

SithxGhost
05.24.2013 , 05:46 AM | #1
In warzones sometimes I can't anybody but myself. I have my team targeted but then all heals still go to myself. Tried Crtl U U and it didnt work.

Greenify
05.24.2013 , 05:57 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SithxGhost View Post
In warzones sometimes I can't anybody but myself. I have my team targeted but then all heals still go to myself. Tried Crtl U U and it didnt work.
Are you using a heal that can only be for you e.g unnatural preservation?

SithxGhost
05.24.2013 , 06:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Greenify View Post
Are you using a heal that can only be for you e.g unnatural preservation?
My toon is an operative, dont think we have anything like that. It's every healing ability. The warzone would start out normal and then mid match I would only be able to heal myself regardless of who is targeted. It doesnt happen every match though. I also use a logitech g600 mouse if that matters.

Zenzho
05.24.2013 , 08:45 AM | #4
Hi

I read this and I had to reply, I too have experienced this issue, but it was not in WZ, it was in general doing FP's and stuff , also one of my officers a healer and is constantly complaining about not being able to heal me, it seems to happen randomly. He thinks that although he has me targeted it is actually healing another or just himself.

Ortysio
05.26.2013 , 10:41 AM | #5
same for me, I don't see the life of 4th team mate (still full life)

it's very annoying for a healer ...

Sage lvl 44

misluc
10.08.2013 , 04:47 PM | #6
Got exactly the same bug several times today. (9 october 2013) on my merc heal.

Unless I relog, I can't heal anyone else than myself, even if my target is someone else.