Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about paysafecard

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Athrandiel
05.24.2013 , 08:14 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33e6khj&s=5 this is the paysafe website and it is good info, swtor website sends you there to make payment

like I said swtor itself cant do it as Beesodd said hence the confusion
but beesood should have said this..

Yes u can buy it cuz PSC website allows this.... and instead he gave him list of other options to try when indeed he can buy 3x10 euro cards
May the force be with You
The Red Eclipse
Shadows Legacy
Andengels - Shadow Venders - Commando Anderei - Guardian

OwenBrooks
05.24.2013 , 08:18 AM | #12
Beesodd is talking about swtor cant do it

SWTOR does what he wrote,
While you can have multiple payment types on an account at the same time, the system will always try to draw a transaction as a full amount, but apparently won't try to draw the money from multiple cards for a single transaction.

SWTOR see's paysafe as a single transaction and draws the full amount
It just mean they didn't know that the paysafe had that ability , it is good you pointed it out, it will help a lot of people including the OP

Athrandiel
05.24.2013 , 08:25 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Beesodd is talking about swtor cant do it

SWTOR does what he wrote,
While you can have multiple payment types on an account at the same time, the system will always try to draw a transaction as a full amount, but apparently won't try to draw the money from multiple cards for a single transaction.

SWTOR see's paysafe as a single transaction and draws the full amount
It just mean they didn't know that the paysafe had that ability , it is good you pointed it out, it will help a lot of people including the OP

Well ok..i understand...but u know there is NO way to avoid the form from screenshots... and he explicitly sad that he need to go for the 50euro card without even checking..
The Red Eclipse
Shadows Legacy

Beesodd
05.24.2013 , 08:36 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Indeed, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give better information on this, and it seems there was some confusion with internal communication on this too.

Athrandiel is correct, and while our system will see the incoming money as one amount, you can stack and split on paysafe's end as much as they'll allow you to.

Thank you for pushing on this, and sorry again.

So to go back to the initial question: FilipeChaves, yes you can.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Athrandiel
05.24.2013 , 08:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Indeed, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give better information on this, and it seems there was some confusion with internal communication on this too.

Athrandiel is correct, and while our system will see the incoming money as one amount, you can stack and split on paysafe's end as much as they'll allow you to.

Thank you for pushing on this, and sorry again.

So to go back to the initial question: FilipeChaves, yes you can.
U see well i am happy this got sorted out.. PSC is great source for payment and i am glad we worked thisng out.

P.S. sry for my angryness
The Red Eclipse
Shadows Legacy