Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hello Sith Sorc

Moridix
05.24.2013 , 12:33 AM | #1
Anyone have good lvl spec for me please Cheers alot Old player coming back so started fresh.

Big thanks from Richard Ervik
No Guts No Glory

Dimdeo
05.24.2013 , 02:22 AM | #2
Off the top of my head (i'm at work so can't really check) go up till Death Field in Madness, then stick the rest in Lightning and kill groups and groups of bad guys with ease

Moridix
05.24.2013 , 03:37 AM | #3
okay cheers would be nice you could also find a specc full with tree so i can see it.

Cheers
No Guts No Glory

Sacery
05.24.2013 , 05:19 AM | #4
PVE;

Level Up Build: Put about 18 points into madness like THIS and up until lvl 45 ish put the rest into lightning like This Once you hit lvl 50 you want to go for something more seroius like the builds iŽll post below. But the most efficient way to level is to use maximum AE damage even if you do not max out your casts so far. Always keep your healer besides you (youŽll get him on hoth. use Khem until that point) and youŽll do H2 and some H4 Solo. With the right gear and legacy perks you can even do almost all the H4 quests up to lvl 50 on your own.

lvl 55 Madness Hybrid: Madness Hybrid Spec Lightning first and go madness for the rest of your levels. The lightning points are critical.

lvl 55 Ultimate Lightning: Click ME Lightning first, then madness and put the last two points into corruption.

lvl 55 Ultimate Madness: Click ME Madness first then the rest.

Most efficient in my opinion is the hybrid spec. Dps wise you're going to out-dps almost all classes if you know how to play. Just waiting for comparison with full Ultimate/BiS Gear on all dps classes right now. So far mercs come pretty close and on some fights marauders have some advantages but you definetly always have the chance to dominate.

PvP: Ask someone else (:
"Since Oct. 2008"

Moridix
05.24.2013 , 05:24 AM | #5
Cheers mate thanks alot
No Guts No Glory

Kerensk
05.28.2013 , 06:37 PM | #6
I use this build for PvP but it does well out in the world too. It's very AoE friendly so mobs can be wiped out quickly.
It was also good at teaching me to learn rotations and procs. The first few global cooldowns are average then I start getting all kinds of "bonus" attacks and instant casts. After a few seconds the entire area is erupting in lightning bolts and I can't throw out attacks fast enough to keep up on using them all.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=632871
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”