Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oops...

YoshiRaphElan
05.23.2013 , 10:16 PM | #1
I heard in Agent Act 3 that we can

Spoiler

I will be greatly disappointed if I messed up.

Darth_Wicked
05.23.2013 , 10:58 PM | #2
Spoiler

YoshiRaphElan
05.24.2013 , 09:45 AM | #3
Aw, man!

Spoiler

Jenzali
05.24.2013 , 10:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Aw, man!

Spoiler
Yes. There are still 3 options at the end of the story as far as I know.

Note: Spoilers for chapter 3, do not read if you haven't already finished the storyline.

Spoiler
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

YoshiRaphElan
05.24.2013 , 10:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Yes. There are still 3 options at the end of the story as far as I know.
Well, that's good.

Spoiler

zzoorrzz
05.24.2013 , 01:03 PM | #6
Killing Ardun Kothe was one of the most satisfying things I did in my entire agent storyline. If not the most satisfying.

Ausstig
05.24.2013 , 07:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
Killing Ardun Kothe was one of the most satisfying things I did in my entire agent storyline. If not the most satisfying.
I agree, still don't get why so many people like him?

OP can you explain why you want to join some on who mind controls you and wants to kill millions of people?
Have Force lightning will travel

krakadyla
05.25.2013 , 05:42 AM | #8
Spoiler

YoshiRaphElan
05.25.2013 , 12:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
OP can you explain why you want to join some on who mind controls you and wants to kill millions of people?
I don't necessarily agree with Kothe himself, but I'd much rather be a member of the SIS than the Empire, for a number of reasons, the main one being the Republic doesn't actually care that I'm an alien and at least I would not have to fear being shot in the back one day because of my species.

As to him brainwashing me: quite simply, he didn't. The Empire did, he just took advantage of it. Think of it this way: if you're an American agent, and you realize that an Iraqi spy has been brainwashed by his own people. Wouldn't you take advantage of it? Now, personally, I wouldn't have done it to someone who had already made it clear that he was defecting to my side, but...no one said Ardun was perfect.

JLazarillo
05.25.2013 , 06:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
I agree, still don't get why so many people like him?

To be fair, and as someone whose Agent was more than happy to rid the galaxy of Kothe when the time came, "mind controls you and wants to kill millions of people" applies with equal value to the Agent's Imperial masters.

You can hardly fault Kothe, for that matter, for taking advantage of your programming...after all, his suspicion that you were a double agent, rather than an actual defector, was entirely correct.