Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't log into server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

clonemsss
05.23.2013 , 06:08 PM | #1
So I'M keep getting error code:1003 but i can't view it as the service is just keep updating...and nothing happens i just can't log into my server(s)...

Beruthien
05.23.2013 , 06:22 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings clonemsss,

Please go to www.swtor.com/download, download the latest client setup file and run it over the current installation.

If this has no effect, please ensure that the game and launcher are set as exceptions in your firewall and anti-virus exceptions lists, and that nothing is being quarantined.

Also flushing the DNS cache may help with this issue.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

clonemsss
05.23.2013 , 06:29 PM | #3
I'm thanking you for the fast reply , but now i seem to have big lags +8000 ping i usually have 30-76 ping but now...at anyways i managed to log in and deliver my daily quest so the problem got solved ( i guess i check it out that it can log me into the server again , and also i will check out my ping once i wake up as its quite late now) also FPS seems to be droping 1-3 points not big but maybe means something?

Enantuaro
05.24.2013 , 03:39 AM | #4
Same here, I'm trying to login to ToFN and I receive error 1003. Instead, if I try connecting to Red Eclipse (i have chars there, too) it works just fine. I tried downloading the setup again, installing and flushing the dns cache, still not working. Should I repair the installation?

clonemsss
05.25.2013 , 05:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Enantuaro View Post
Same here, I'm trying to login to ToFN and I receive error 1003. Instead, if I try connecting to Red Eclipse (i have chars there, too) it works just fine. I tried downloading the setup again, installing and flushing the dns cache, still not working. Should I repair the installation?
Actually all i haven't deleted the game nor repaired it. Just waited (old school tactic) i was waiting for around 20-30 mins and it worked after a many times of trying to get in and the lag is also gone 20-89 ping (some rare 1 sec laggs but its realy nothing) so...I'm also on Red Eclipse and Progenitor and Tomb of Freedon Nadd and it only allowed me to go into the last one but after the problem got solved , now i can to go to Red Ec. , Prog. maybe you just have to wait too? Also sorry for the Late anwser.