Operative Healer LF Guild

Riggz

Hello everyone I'm Urdnought Wrex and I will be transferring from the Begeren Colony to the Shadowlands. I am currently looking for a guild to join up with once transfers open up. I'll briefly explain why I'm leaving, why I chose Shadowlands, a little bit of information about myself as a player and person, and finally what I would like to see from a guild. I'll try to keep it as brief as possible, but long enough that both myself and guilds receive enough information. Please post on this thread any questions, comments, or concerns or send me a private message. I'm pretty good about answering emails and checking threads so I'll respond quickly. Without further delay here I go!

Reasons for Leaving my home server

1.) The biggest overall reason would be that my home server Begeren Colony is a west coast server. It's very hard to raid and do ranked PvP when they set their start times around 8pst or 9pst and they usually start late. When your raid actually starts at 12:30 at night and you have work at 8 in the morning, yeah not alot of fun!

2.) The next reason is the community. We had a great community until the faction balance became skewed toward the Republic. Since that happened every good Imperial PvP'er switched factions to the Republic. On BC its easy to go against a double Pub premade when you only have 6 imps in your spawn pit, and most are of a sub-par quality.

3.) Most of the BC community is transfering to the Bastion. That's awesome for them but I will not follow because it's a PvP server and on top of that West Coast. I love PvP, but I don't think I could live being on a PvP server, I've heard some pretty funny horror stories.

4.) My guild has quit playing swtor and I refuse to quit the guild because I'm good friends with them. Most of them have headed to LoL which I play occasionally. I might be joining them in Wildstar MMO but that won't happen till late 2013 so that's not an option as of now

Why I chose Shadowlands

1.) It's East Coast and also PvE!!

2.) I have some real life friends on this server and it would be nice to play with them a little bit.

3.) I hear compared to other servers this server has a thriving community.

4.) It seems there are lots of guilds to "shop" from which to me is a strength for a server.

Information about Myself

1.) Well on BC I'm known as Urdnought Wrex, which I got my name from Mass Effect

2.) I'm an Operative Healer but I also have every class to 50 except for an Assassin. I don't play them often I only leveled them to increase my knowledge of PvP and opponents abilities.

3.) My main focus in this game bounces between PvP and PvE. I have full conq/part gear and my valor is 94. The reason it isn't 100 is because of the amount of time I've invested in alts and PvP. Raid wise I personally am 6/7 HM S&V, my guild couldn't down last boss due to enrage timer (DPS issues). Depending on what guild would like to have me I can invest my time in PvE or PvP

4.) I was an officer on my previous server. I was in charge of administration and outer guild relations (fun stuff :p). With that being said I'm down to help in any way I can. Be it just showing up in time for events or organizing community events with other guilds.

5.) I'm a really friendly guy and a true Star Wars nerd like pretty much everyone here. My enjoyment for this game is at its highest when I am playing with laid back guys who enjoy getting things done. I'm all about having a casual, funny atomsphere, but still getting the job done. It's true that you can have best of both worlds on this.

What I'm looking for in a Guild

1.) Laid-back and casual players. The term casual always is associated with guilds lacking in performance but to me personally I believe that is a myth.

2.) I'm not a weekend warrior. The weekends are a time for me to step away from gaming and spend time with friends. So if there is a guild that is event heavy on the weekend but empty during the week, that is a bad fit for me. However if there is a guild that is relaxed on weekends but heavy during the week, that's great!

3.) A guild that has some use for me. I personally don't care if the only spot you have is on your 4th raid group that is struggling I'm down to start on that. If you have an A team ranked healing spot open or a D team ranked spot open I'm down for either. I'm a laid back guy so just point me where I'm needed and I'll give it my best, no matter what the spot is. Also if all you need is someone to be a backup for a raid group or ranked, I'm down to do that! Being a back up to me is an important job because it places less stress on the main team.

4.) It has to have a sweet name. I mean, having an awesome guild name is half the battle :D

5.) As far as newer guilds or older top notch guilds I really don't have a preference. However it's always good fun to see younger guilds give older guilds a run for their money time to time.

6.) I do have a scoundrel that is level 51 who I could shoot up to 55 in a day. If there are no interested imp guilds I would go pub with him. The only problem is he has no datacrons and doesn't have the fleet or Makeb datacron. If a pub guild did pick me up I would need their help to get the Fleet datacron and Makeb one. So yeah there's a catch :o

Thanks for taking the time to read this much into it and consider me for your guilds. If you have any questions please PM me or post them. This isn't just me making sure guilds are a good fit for me, it's guilds making sure I'm a good fit for them (Did that make sense?).

At anyrate I'll be checking this thread daily

May the Force be with you, Always

Edited by Riggz

hey Riggz/Urdnought,

Our guild, The Elder Alliance Militia (aka TEAM) , may be a good fit for you. (we're sort of a mix of 'casual' and "hardcore" , but we have a fair amount of 'Weekday' devoted players. ) . I have a feeling that we might be quite as Raid "active" on a consistant scheduled basis for what you want, but i enjoyed your OP so much (and it's calm 'tone' ) that i figured i'd post anyway lol.

Please feel free to check out our 'recruitment thread' here on swtor.com Forums....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542697

...Best of luck to you either way. ---- regards, Nee:sy_title: