Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

User Interface improvements: What's your wishlist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
User Interface improvements: What's your wishlist?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dyronis
05.23.2013 , 11:16 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I really wish that SWTOR would add visible mission rewards! You know, like the ability to see what your experience gains, credits, and items will be from completing a mission!

I really hope this happens with Game Update 2.1.1 too!

-eric
Is that something we're actually getting, or are you just teasing us? lol

znihilist
05.23.2013 , 11:22 AM | #22
I really wish that SWTOR would add visible mission rewards! You know, like the ability to see what your experience gains, credits, and items will be from completing a mission!

-eric
Didn't your mom tell you on how not to tease people with good stuff :P
(That would be an awesome feature!)

jjmartin
05.23.2013 , 11:23 AM | #23
Good ideas here.

I would like to be able to resize the gathering missions window and/or vendor windows. (resize all of the things!) My screen resolution is big enough to display the whole thing without need of the scroll bar.
Jai'Bee

Suilebhain
05.23.2013 , 11:27 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
Erm... what game are you talking about ? I am using 3 horizontal action bars (12x1) and 2 additional 4x3 bars for 6 months now.
I haven't found the ability to do that. When I open all of the action bars, I get three vertical to either side, the inner most of which I deactivate, and two horizontal on the bottom of the screen.

ikinai
05.23.2013 , 11:29 AM | #25
I too would like to be able to save a preset layout for specs, as I seem to have a plethora of smugglers, not sure how that happened. But would be nice to be able to save and share them so I don't have to try and remember where I put something on one and it being different on another.

Oh and could I have Brad Pitt clicking the keys for me while I sit on a chaise lounge being fed dolmades by twi'lek slaves? No? Hmm, well, just thought I'd ask, it is on my wishlist after all.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

tglass
05.23.2013 , 11:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
I hate were the chat window is and would love to move it.
The chat window can already be moved, just not through the interface editor. Just left click on the first tab and drag the window wherever you want. This was the only part of the UI that could be changed before the interface editor was added. Making that movable when you are in edit mode would be nice though.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

tglass
05.23.2013 , 11:34 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Suilebhain View Post
I haven't found the ability to do that. When I open all of the action bars, I get three vertical to either side, the inner most of which I deactivate, and two horizontal on the bottom of the screen.
When you are in Interface Editor mode (click the little "+" icon on your quickbar) select one of the vertical hotbars on the side and in the options you can resize it to horizontal and drag it wherever you want it.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

ikinai
05.23.2013 , 11:38 AM | #28
Oh just thought of something else, could we have a flyout for vehicles? You know so we can select one from our collection without it taking up five or six spaces or more on the hot bar?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

chuixupu
05.23.2013 , 11:43 AM | #29

-eric
Is that a hint or a tease? :P Yes, that would be fantastic!

My #1 request is mouse-over healing. Having to have a person or frame selected is always awkward, every now and then I find out I'm healing myself when I really needed to cast a heal on someone else.

#2 A gear set save option, and a full UI save button, including buttons and keybinds.

#3 The ability to resize or remove other people's debuffs on a target. I did a 16 man the other night, and all the debuffs on the boss nearly stacked to the top of my screen! Plus, there were multiple Lethality Snipers and I was having a hard time seeing which debuffs were mine and which belonged to other people.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Kilora
05.23.2013 , 11:45 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Is that a hint or a tease? :P Yes, that would be fantastic!

My #1 request is mouse-over healing. Having to have a person or frame selected is always awkward, every now and then I find out I'm healing myself when I really needed to cast a heal on someone else.

#2 A gear set save option, and a full UI save button, including buttons and keybinds.

#3 The ability to resize or remove other people's debuffs on a target. I did a 16 man the other night, and all the debuffs on the boss nearly stacked to the top of my screen! Plus, there were multiple Lethality Snipers and I was having a hard time seeing which debuffs were mine and which belonged to other people.

I used to be against adding in mouse-over healing -- solely because It became a crutch for many people in WoW -- but I have now seen an EXCELLENT reason for having it.

I need a target of target of target if I can't have mouse-over healing. I'd like to be able to have a boss targeted, and use OPS frames to target for healing. It helps to be able to see spells the boss is casting, and who he is targeting, etc.