Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 5/23/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
05.23.2013 , 06:29 PM | #11
For my Agent:

This is tough, because I don't know if I trust any of them 100%. But, surprisingly, I think I would say Vector.
Spoiler

For my Bounty Hunter, Mako. I just can't see her ever turning on me for any reason, and she's got a good head on her shoulders. Though Torian is very loyal as well. I just can see him doing something brash and stupid. Blizz is kind of hyper and might be distracted by shiny things.

For my Smuggler: Bowdaar. He's sworn his loyalty. He's a Wookiee. It's a no brainer.

For my Consular:
Uh.....you know, this is harder than I thought. Maybe Iresso...except for, you know, that thing that they never really explained enough about.

For the Inquisitor, I feel like I can always count on Khem Val.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

I_Sithed_MyPants
05.23.2013 , 09:22 PM | #12
Doctor Lokin, he's too old and set in his ways to ever betray me. <3

Although I'll always have a special place in my heart for Khem Val, he was my first, my last, my everything.
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

space_mechanic
05.24.2013 , 03:06 AM | #13
Temple, Corso, Ashara, T7 (sigh).
The Red Eclipse

Kameki
05.24.2013 , 04:52 AM | #14
Hk-51 :d
Suiko 推古 Legacy
掃仔 Souzai - Human Mercenary
小仔 Hungzai - Human Sith Juggernaught
夜仔 Yezai - Human Sith Assassin

Seireeni
05.24.2013 , 07:10 AM | #15
Hard to say. My characters would probably all trust the different characters, but me personally, it's hard to say. It depends what I would trust them with. But I think I'd have to go with Vette, for she seems to be only be loyal to my juggernaut, not to Republic or Empire or herself. Might be because my jugg is ls, too, since if someone would try to tell Vette that my jugg is dangerous and evil and has to be stopped for the sake of everything that's good, she'd probably just say "My buddy sith is nothing like that".
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy