Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well, Server Transfers Have a Goal Date

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Well, Server Transfers Have a Goal Date

JaceMatai
05.22.2013 , 04:43 PM | #1
Eric has stated that Server Transfers will have a goal release date of June 11th (Subject to Change). And curiosity killed the guy with 8 cats, I guess, but who will be leaving? What toons, what server, ect? Again, just curious.

I myself will be abandoning the Harbinger. I just don't like that it's usually the server with the most downtime. Not sure where I will go though.

Psirebral
05.22.2013 , 04:47 PM | #2
I can tell you 'most' of the PvP'ers will be going to the Bastion. Which will make the carebear PvE'ers rejoice.

JaceMatai
05.22.2013 , 04:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
I can tell you 'most' of the PvP'ers will be going to the Bastion. Which will make the carebear PvE'ers rejoice.
Lol. I'm really just casual so I was thinking Ebon Hawk or Jung Ma. Still don't know yet.

Carlenux
05.22.2013 , 05:20 PM | #4
The Harbringer is prob, the most populated server, the most active community (double as many threads + posts than any server forums)... PvE is competitive, not only WorldWide with top guilds, but between server, we have 4-6 great guilds i know would be top or great competition in any server (most servers have 1 guild... max 2... the rest sucks)... and Random PvE is good... PvP Qs are quick, Group finder since it has biggest population, its better than the rest. the only point i would see of people leaving is friends or Hardcore PvPers wanting to go to the competition in the Bastion probably... i see A LOT of players coming to harbringer community as well
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

AngelFluttershy
05.22.2013 , 05:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral
After transfers happen, I will be prepared with my four-person premade to roll all of the remaining Harbinger population in Warzones. That is until I finish my daily.

Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux
The Harbringer is prob, the most populated server, the most active community (double as many threads + posts than any server forums)... PvE is competitive, not only WorldWide with top guilds, but between server, we have 4-6 great guilds i know would be top or great competition in any server (most servers have 1 guild... max 2... the rest sucks)... and Random PvE is good... PvP Qs are quick, Group finder since it has biggest population, its better than the rest. the only point i would see of people leaving is friends or Hardcore PvPers wanting to go to the competition in the Bastion probably... i see A LOT of players coming to harbringer community as well
I'd imagine that BW would add some restrictions to the transfer process to prevent situations like under-populating servers. It would be quite crowded if The Harbinger became the only PvE server.

angel_dust
05.22.2013 , 05:54 PM | #6
From talking to pvp'ers on the republic side, it seems that about 65-70% of them are leaving to the bastion. Im heading to the bastion too. Im sure a good republic pve percentage of players are heading to the bastion too or jedi covenant. On the Imp side, it seems that every pvp guild is heading to the bastion.

LingeringDrama
05.22.2013 , 07:03 PM | #7
Is it June. 11th yet?

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

PeteyLo
05.22.2013 , 10:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LingeringDrama View Post
Is it June. 11th yet?
Am I allowed to come? (:"
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

LingeringDrama
05.22.2013 , 10:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
Am I allowed to come? (:"
All are welcome! /cheer

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

JaceMatai
05.23.2013 , 06:45 AM | #10
See when I was selecting my server, I was new to MMOs. So I had no idea what PvP or PvE or RP or West Coast or East coast meant. When I logged in, soon after I learned, but I did not care at the time. Now I know I like RP and PvE better, plus I am East Coast. And for those reasons, I will be transferring to somewhere.