Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to this

TarranRisj
05.24.2013 , 11:30 AM | #11
Amazing stuff, thank you. I am going to use all this
Now you know fear, Now you know hate, Now you are Sith

Rikiu
05.24.2013 , 11:53 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TarranRisj View Post
I knew the flash new bike offer would see the replies roll in lol. Nah seriously thank you all for taking the time to reply, it is brilliant of you. I am a Sith Warrior, level 17, The Progenitor. Crew skills I have heard of and just looked up. Seems I missed that trick oops. I am struggling just defeating bosses on my own. For example I'm getting torn apart by the beasts while trying to find runes on Dromund Kaas and got my *** handed to me on the first part of Nar Shaddaa. I'm only just starting to learn about key binding and am going to be investing in a decent mouse. Did warn you all NEWB Alert!!!. Plus I really like the whole RP aspect and am looking for info and friends to do this more. Hence I'm looking for a friendly, patient guild.
It's already been said about Nar Shaddaa - you shouldn't be heading there until around level 20. As for the runes mission you mentioned that's a Heroic 2 mission which really requires at least one other player. Focus on content for your level and if it's heroic group up with other players. Quests are colour-coded by difficulty: Grey (trivial)-> Green (easy) -> Yellow (around your level) -> Orange (challenging, but still possible) -> Red (will be very difficult). As a general rule though just try and run with other players period - it will make everything easier and faster and you stand to get better loot too.

KBerling
05.25.2013 , 11:48 AM | #13
Go ahead and learn the space missions too. They offer really good xp at lower character levels for a very minimum time investment and all can be repeated daily.

mike_is_valid
05.27.2013 , 07:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TarranRisj View Post
Hence I'm looking for a friendly, patient guild.
Since i am on the progenitor as well, i can say there is a number of very friendly guilds on this server. Just head over to the server forum and check the recruitment area. Pick the one you like.