Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/22/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

05.23.2013 , 05:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sillensumbra View Post
Cartel Market shop and their current "collections" aka milking us dry system

05.23.2013 , 08:55 AM | #22
My Evil Clone!

True Story. I originally created both Sith and Jedi versions of my character back when the game started on separate servers. Identical in nearly every way except which side they were on. RP-wise I played them as if they were the same character just took a different direction at a certain point that determined which side they ended up on.

Anyway, long story short, server merges happened, and my Jedi Original version lost his name to the Sith Alternate version. Thus becoming my ultimate nemesis. As part of my hastily revived RP, its unknown which is really the clone.

I should call this 'Orphan Jack.'

05.23.2013 , 08:58 AM | #23
The Cartel.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not? - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

05.23.2013 , 09:13 AM | #24
Imperial Agent: General Garza. There is no way my Agent should let this woman live for the good of the Empire.

Bounty Hunter: My Smuggler. Vice versa.

Jedi Knight: The entire Dark Council.

Sith Warrior:
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.