Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this still available in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Is this still available in the game?

Todrias
05.22.2013 , 06:11 AM | #1
Hello fellow mates!
I want to ask if this piece of Head Gear is still left in the game and can be found to wear by Jedi Consular/Sage?

Jedi Sage Head Gear

m adding two new links with image of the said head gear, cause the first link might not open to everyone, dunnno why.

Second image

third image

I don't care if it is Oange or Green quality, whatever it is, i care only for the looks, can this item be found somewhere ?
Feel the Force, then you would be able to feel me, know me...

-Cyrix-
05.22.2013 , 07:40 AM | #2
"You don't have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Jedi-Consular.png on this server."

Todrias
05.22.2013 , 08:34 AM | #3
I added two more links, if the first one is bugged somehow..

carlbaratta
05.22.2013 , 10:46 AM | #4
Someone ran by me at the space station a night or so ago wearing one - I think I saw one on the GTN too. The icon for it is deceiving.

It's end gear stuff and discontinued maybe. I heard but haven't gotten around to checking, that some end gear stuff was on the Capitol world..... So Coruscant may have a vendor. Sorry I'm not more helpful!

Raltar
05.27.2013 , 07:30 PM | #5
I'm 99% sure that is Tionese/Columi/Rakata head piece which is no longer obtainable.

Todrias
05.30.2013 , 12:51 PM | #6
Ok, that raises my next question >
The new gear in the game is absolutely unappropriate and even ugly, the royal looks of the robes before had been completely removed, what are we going to do if we want to dress our characters like that ?

Does some duplicates of the Tionese, Columi, Rakata gear exist somewhere in the game? Can we obtain at least green, or orange type of gear, with that looks, i mean not only the head gear, but chest, boots, gloves, everything.

Is there a way around this ugly new gear, can we make our characters lovely again ? :P

XantosCledwin
05.31.2013 , 01:03 PM | #7
I have heard that some of the old End Game Gear (Tionese/Columi/Rakata, and whatever the PvP equivalent is), but only some of it, is still available, but only to those people who invested the time and effort to get their crafting skills high enough in order to learn the schematics so that they can craft these items themselves instead of having to rely on the no longer existent vendors.
The Cledwin Legacy of the Shadowlands Server
Fanfiction Author Profile

Todrias
05.31.2013 , 04:17 PM | #8
Very important info, thank you !