Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gilided Flutterplume & Crested Orokeet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gilided Flutterplume & Crested Orokeet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alphahorizon
07.30.2013 , 12:31 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
The Amazon.de card is overpriced. I do not recommend buying it from there.

The verification process is the same for all sellers at Ebay. I don't quite understand it, but they all claim it is due to credit card fraud by kids whose parents claimed the money back.

I am registered and verified with a Non-Ebay-shop which sells the EU code. I buy all my codes there, because I cannot obtain CC on the Swtor-website (as so many others). Works like a charm (once I passed two different verification processes). If you are interested in help, let me know by PM.
I am interested in the EU pet and will check the Gamestop for a fair trade if you are still in need.

MrJurgens
07.30.2013 , 05:59 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
The Amazon.de card is overpriced. I do not recommend buying it from there.

The verification process is the same for all sellers at Ebay. I don't quite understand it, but they all claim it is due to credit card fraud by kids whose parents claimed the money back.

I am registered and verified with a Non-Ebay-shop which sells the EU code. I buy all my codes there, because I cannot obtain CC on the Swtor-website (as so many others). Works like a charm (once I passed two different verification processes). If you are interested in help, let me know by PM.
You got a reply from Alphahorizon, the forum member above this post!

Well I'm referring to everyone. I'd like for everyone here to have all the pets they need. My other recommendation is to also go on the swtor reddit-trade forum. Expand your opportunity for a fast trade by using both resources.

LtGeneralGezlin
08.08.2013 , 08:35 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
Current Status:

Target. Not available yet. We'll let you know when there's something to know.

Any news you can report about the Target Cartel Coin Cards? I really want my Crested Orokeet.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

SWLoveAngel
11.27.2013 , 11:19 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Now I need to go to Walmart Is theirs a physical card, or a digital code like Best Buy?
Yeah, Wal-Mart has an actual Cartel Coin Card to buy with the Gilded Flutterplume pictured on it.

I haven't seen the Crested Orokeet Cartel Coin Card yet.

KrukPL
12.20.2013 , 04:35 PM | #175
Anyone knows if as EU player I will be able to use codes form US GameStop and Walmart.

JattaGin
12.20.2013 , 06:23 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by KrukPL View Post
Anyone knows if as EU player I will be able to use codes form US GameStop and Walmart.
Gamestop yes. Walmart only with "abilities some consider to be unnatural." (Palpatine)

CrazyMcGee
12.20.2013 , 06:38 PM | #177
Walmart can only be redeemed in the US.

So you'd have to be in the US... or just make the website think you were in the US... But obviously I could never recommend using underhanded (and very easy) means to fool SWTOR.com because that would just be wrong and bad and, um, wrong...

Jerba
12.21.2013 , 04:44 AM | #178
Yes, a EU player will be able to redeem the pets, though it's not so easy.

The GameStop code can be entered normally on SWTOR.com, though of course you need to get the code somehow from a U.S. store.

For Walmart, you need to have a U.S. IP address to enter the code; otherwise the website will show you an error message when you try to enter it.
For example, you could enter the code from your hotel's WiFi while your on vacation in the US, or you could tell a trustworthy American person your password + code so he enters the code for you, or you find a U.S. proxy that makes your computer look like you are from the U.S. All of these are not very easy, but yes, it is possible to do this as a EU player.

However, as I wrote in the other thread, all of the older pets (including Gilded Flutterplume and Lobelode) appear to have been retired. It is no longer possible to get them; they seem to have been replaced by model spaceship pets for the Galactic Starfighter expansion.
If you still want to get the older pets, you should hurry; I have no idea if and how long they are still available.
And if anyone has seen the new pets in store already, please share your experience so we know how the new cards look like.