Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Heroic 4] The Shroud Revealed

Schwabber
05.21.2013 , 09:27 AM | #1
Is this mission possible to do with 3 people who dont have the quest? Because I cant seem to find anyone on this server that is on when I am that needs to do this quest now!

If you still need to do it let me know and maybe we can plan to knock this quest off the list.

JRastenn
05.21.2013 , 12:23 PM | #2
From the Known Issues List: If players are in a group, the mission step "Defeat the Shroud's Replicator Droids" may not progress if Replicator Droids are defeated by a group member who is not currently on this mission.

That could be problematic if you're the only one with the quest. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem if you can coerce 3 friends into helping you. I did it the other day without the quest. I wasn't able to pick up the levers at the beginning, but otherwise everything was fine. I see no reason why it should be any different with three people who don't have it.

Vis-Tecum
05.21.2013 , 02:02 PM | #3
I had no problems running with 3 people who had already done the quest, but I don't know if its different with people who have not done the searching yet

but yes this quest is hard to get groups for
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave