Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/21/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
05.21.2013 , 04:49 PM | #21
I have a Mara and a Sentinel, love them both. Considered making the Sith a Jugg but just enjoyed playing my Sentinel so much that it had to be two sabers again.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Kajuratus
05.22.2013 , 02:56 AM | #22
Marauder, now he's got a hooded robe with the Eradicator's Warsuit I can finally look like the marauder from the Warrior progression trailer! Well, almost.

Anysao
05.22.2013 , 06:30 AM | #23
I love my guardian, so I made a marauder to see a different side of the spectrum. It's good, but I think I'd prefer juggernaut.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Aries_cz
05.22.2013 , 06:54 AM | #24
I would say juggernaut, somehow, the one saber seems more fitting to the stories of both Warrior and the Knight. However, since we need two warriors for achievements, I will roll both of them... eventually
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link