Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fixing Shadow Tank Spikiness

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ocho-Quatro
07.03.2013 , 02:02 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

Apologies for the silence on this. I wanted to pass this back to the combat guys and make sure we had an in-depth conversation about Shadow/Assassin tanks before coming back to you guys. What I can say is that we are investigating the Shadow/Assassin tank’s performance against hard-hitting Operations bosses. I have no timeline on any potential changes right now but I at least wanted you guys to know that we are aware of your concerns.

-eric
Thanks for the response. *crossing my fingers*
<Fortitude> / <Republic Gentlemen>
Apos'trophe - Sage - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Parentheses - Shadow - Period - Vanguard
Quotation - Sentinel - Proper - Guardian - Period - Commando
Ellipsis - Juggernaut - Asterisk - Mercenary
Period - Operative - Backslash - Assassin
<Häagen-Dazs> / <Ben & Jerry's>
Daiquirí - Scoundrel - Ileítís - Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

nagatamen
07.03.2013 , 03:00 PM | #202
Hey guys,

Apologies for the silence on this. I wanted to pass this back to the combat guys and make sure we had an in-depth conversation about Shadow/Assassin tanks before coming back to you guys. What I can say is that we are investigating the Shadow/Assassin tank’s performance against hard-hitting Operations bosses. I have no timeline on any potential changes right now but I at least wanted you guys to know that we are aware of your concerns.

-eric
Thank you for the response. I look forward to hearing what you guys find out and hope for some good news for Shadows and Assassins.

SomeJagoff
07.03.2013 , 03:14 PM | #203
Hey guys,

-eric
Here's hoping it doesn't take 8 months to increase armor rating.

Btw, since my main is/was a sin, if you guys can actually fix this so that they're not the WORST tanks, I'd consider that "content" and would be fully satisfied.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

ArchangelLBC
07.03.2013 , 03:21 PM | #204
Hey guys,

-eric
Once again Eric has the thankless task of trying to put a good face on the combat team's laziness, ignorance, and incompetence. Thanks for getting back to us and trying to do your job. Please tell the combat team they should maybe learn from your excellent example and try doing theirs.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Projawa
07.03.2013 , 03:35 PM | #205
BW should consider hiring Kitru I mean, I think they have done a decent job in the overall pvp/pve balance scheme (with some glaring exceptions as usual in every MMO) but it's always good to have more talent on your team.

Kitru
07.03.2013 , 03:44 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
BW should consider hiring Kitru I mean, I think they have done a decent job in the overall pvp/pve balance scheme (with some glaring exceptions as usual in every MMO) but it's always good to have more talent on your team.
They've met me in person already and I'd come on for almost nothing (20-25k/year) since I've got bupkis for expenses and just want to get in the industry already (plus, it's something of a dream job and I don't really care about monies). Hardest part about getting into game dev is the fact that they want previous experience, which is hard to get unless you've already got an in.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Xinika
07.03.2013 , 04:53 PM | #207
Hey guys,

-eric
Thank you for addressing these forums.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Botho
07.03.2013 , 04:54 PM | #208
Thank You for the aknowledgment at last, even tho it's not much, the wall of silence was really frustrating.
To the ppl that put in the work on all the math and ideas ect, thanks for that too.

It's not much but it's that Bone we have been barking for, as for what Musco says, he needs to have something to say to be able to say something, and at the moment all he has to tell us is they know ppl are unhappy with the state of the class and there gonna talk about it, if they agree or not remains to be seen. The news may be good or bad, some might not be up for waiting but well ultimately thats up to the individual.

For me just knowing that they will atleast talk about it is a start, albiet a slow one, but a start.

helpmewin
07.03.2013 , 05:57 PM | #209
Hey guys,

-eric
At last! This is the hope. Ty for the response. I hope we will waiting not too long, not a half year.

Leafy_Bug
07.03.2013 , 06:39 PM | #210
We got their attention, hope they fix it before we leave the game en masse.

PS: funny how I could not log into my account and got a warning