Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quite a serious bug, a only on Empire side (not its mirror Sage)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Quite a serious bug, a only on Empire side (not its mirror Sage)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Macetheace
05.21.2013 , 10:00 AM | #21
lots of cheats going to get annoyed by this.
If it feels wrong, it usually is.

Businesses must act with integrity in all things.

lovefool
05.22.2013 , 08:03 AM | #22
The reasoning behind my posting was the potential harm it could do in PvP.

As I have stated before, this particular bug was a "help" when levelling my toon (though I noticed it quite later on around lvl 53) and I thought great, this is going to make levelling my undergeared char and companion easier and didn't really bother with reporting it but that was due the fact that I did not realise, back then, what it could do in the pvp world (since I don't pvp so it didn't cross my mind until I duelled someone).

And since I haven't heard anyone talk about it, either in game or the forums and none of my guildies mentioned it either until I told them, I thought to myself that maybe they do not know about this issue so I decided to post about it.

Yes, it was a nice thing to have for levelling and in PvE situations where it was helpful, but I imagine it being quite important in PvP where it could provide someone with an unfair advantage. Now I am sure the "hate" I am getting for this would be "praise" were you the one being killed by a sorc that could heal himself to full without losing any force .

Be it as it may, it seems some people have said it got fixed which is good for PvPers but meh for PvEers but if you relied too much on a bug to succeed maybe you should re-think the class you are playing or the play style of yours.

Anywho, sorry to all those who feel "cheated" by me reporting something BIOWARE already knew about. Take care.
http://naurunappula.com/759013/yoda-tilaa-pizzaa.jpg

For anyone who wants to laugh till they cry!

Laiov
05.22.2013 , 09:37 AM | #23
Any chance of making this bug a baseline feature and granting it to the Sage as well?

Being able to do a bit of off-healing is pretty fun.
Main: 55 Sorcerer @ The Shadowlands
Origin: 50 Sniper @ Thana Vesh