Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eradicator and Trouble Makers chestpiece not dying properly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Eradicator and Trouble Makers chestpiece not dying properly
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Midget_Yoda
05.22.2013 , 05:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Nothing ironic about that. You can say that about any bug in any piece of software ever. But we live in the real world where issues are inevitable and QA can't catch everything.
Balderdash. (he says replacing the word he'd like to use...)

Using a primary only colour dye on my chest plate means that random mob Z on planet Xog won't agro me == valid thing for QA to miss

Using a primary only colour dye on my chest plate means that Match To Chest doesn't work == someone (dev or downstream release candidate QA) not testing their product.

I don't write game code but I _DO_ write software for a living and all you apologists are talking out of your backsides. While some of these bugs are understandable, there are far too many ICBA things hitting the live servers.

SavingPrincess
05.25.2013 , 01:14 AM | #12
I'm sad that they have some armor sets with static colors. If there are more than two "levels" of color in pieces, why only have two levels of dye?
"...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine--we're all fine here... now. Thank you.... How are you?"

Morien
07.09.2013 , 11:36 AM | #13
I use the Eradicator Gloves, Belt, boots and greaves on quite a few characters with other chest parts. On the greaves, there is a blue/grayish color that can't be changed and that really ruins look when you mix then with other armors and also Dyes. The gloves change colors just fine, so the greaves should be albe to do this as well. IMO they are the nicest looking armor parts in the game, but ruis a lot of nice mixes/uniqe looks with that horrible blue/gray color on the greaves.