Colonel Vorgath

(Sentinel POV)

(Sage POV)

Warlord Kephess

(3 manned, 2man proved too hard)

Títans - The Red Eclipse EU

Edited by gunte

Well done (again)!

No, it's not. The game should be more challenging and not allow 2-man clearing of normally 8-man operation.

It is still cool they've done it, since it is very challenging to 2-man. I am though in perfect agreement - the game is too easy and needs an overall buff.

Well done (again)!

It is still cool they've done it, since it is very challenging to 2-man.

Agreed. 2 manning Firebrand/Stormcaller must have been fairly tough, whereas Zorn and Toth seemed a bit more forgiving.

And 3 manning Kephess is impressive (I don't think he can be 2 manned).

No, it's not. The game should be more challenging and not allow 2-man clearing of normally 8-man operation.

Why do you think we are doing this 2man stuff in the first place? ^^

As the title says, denova 2manned :) Enjoy the videos

Toth & Zorn

Stormcaller & Firebrand

Colonel Vorgath

(Sentinel POV)

(Sage POV)

Warlord Kephess

So which one of you was Kenobi and which was Skywalker? :p

Congratulations!

As the title says, denova 2manned :) Enjoy the videos

Toth & Zorn

Stormcaller & Firebrand

Colonel Vorgath

(Sentinel POV)

(Sage POV)

Warlord Kephess

Ok where do I begin...

First off you are both 55 doing a level 50 operation. THAT in and of itself reduces the damage you take from the enemies.

Second, you are both wearing what looks to be black market gear. That op was made for full rakata grade gear so your gear is about four gear sets over the minimum recommended gear level.

I can solo just about any level 50 HM FP with me and a companion pet. I should not be able to but I can... why? Simple. Eventually as the life of an MMO moves on levels increase, gear gets better, but the devs do not have the time or resources to go back and rebalance everything.

Ok where do I begin...

First off you are both 55 doing a level 50 operation. THAT in and of itself reduces the damage you take from the enemies.

Second, you are both wearing what looks to be black market gear. That op was made for full rakata grade gear so your gear is about four gear sets over the minimum recommended gear level.

You could say five I think. Rakata gear was the gear required for HM, whereas the SM was Columi

You'd be amazed at how many people were 2 manning it when it was released.

It is no longer a "live" and challenging operation for a highly geared raid team, it has been outgeared AND outlevelled. Plus that's still the SM.

The "live" high tier content is SV HM and (easier but still 55) TFB HM so there's nothing game breaking about undermanning old SM content.

Just creativeness.

there is a saying that goes like this "those that cant do it, teach"

in this case, players that cant do it, make up excuses ​​to minimize the deeds of other players

want to see those players trying and succeed 2 manned this op even SM

P.S link or never happen

there is a saying that goes like this "those that cant do it, teach"

in this case, players that cant do it, make up excuses ​​to minimize the deeds of other players

want to see those players trying and succeed 2 manned this op even SM

P.S link or never happen

agreed :)

And yep great job :D

Actually SM EC was tuned for a group in Columi with some Rakata. You don't need full Rakata to clear it.

That still doesn't detract from them two manning 3/4 and 3 manning Kephess. Even in Black market gear it's not a cakewalk.

Ok where do I begin...

I can solo just about any level 50 HM FP with me and a companion pet. I should not be able to but I can... why? Simple. Eventually as the life of an MMO moves on levels increase, gear gets better, but the devs do not have the time or resources to go back and rebalance everything.

Why do you feel the need to **** on the OPs accomplishment?

Is there anything wrong with just saying: "Good Job"

P.S. Hey OP, Good Job!

Thanks for the support :)

And yes obviously we are overgeared and overlevelled for the content, thats why there are only 2 of us :p

I mean this would not be possible to do in the gear the content was intended for since, once again, there are just 2 of us and it was made for 8.

That doesnt mean that it was a walk in the park (ok toth & zorn was..) but there are still enrages to live through and ways to work around some of the mechanics made for 8man.

For example the probes in the minefield enraged at around 35% and hit me for 15k per hit, thats not something you just "heal through".

Anyway the reason we do this is simply because it is fun, a different way to enjoy the game in between normal raids and pvp and what not and by sharing it hopefully someone will be inspired to try something new, if not we apologize and will work harder to find something really crazy ^^

I know Guilds (not saying any names :rolleyes:) with level 55 people in full 66 gear and above and cannot clear SM/HM EC. So for 2 people to do it is still a cool feat. I was happy when my wife and I started clearing level 50 HM FPs by ourselves :D

Ok where do I begin...

You are absolutely right, of course. At level 55 we both outlevel and outgear EC. But I think you're slightly overestimating the level factor. True, your defense against level 50 mobs is significantly higher, but I don't think operation bosses are at the same degree of disadvantage. From combat logs I saw that Kephess missed 16% of his attacks on me. Considering that sages have 10% base defense chance and that majority of Kephess's attacks are melee, it doesn't look like the extra defense I got by being higher level is a big factor here. On a side note, Toth and Zorn never missed at all.

I agree about the gear part though. Our hp and our stats are about twice as high than they were with columi gear. Except for damage reduction part, which isn't a lot higher - especially for sages, whose DR from armor got nerfed in 2.0.

However, as overgeared as we were, I think we more than compensated for it by only bringing a quarter of a raid group :D And instead of tanks tanking, we had a sage and a sentinel doing it. Instead of 2 healers we only had one (or less - I need to be a hybrid sometimes to beat the enrage timers). We don't have any taunts, but, to be honest, I find threat mechanics without taunts much more interesting.

I apologize if the wall of text critically hit anyone for *61537 :p

I am very impressed! I'll try to get my buddy and I to start duo'ing operations. Problem is, I'm a tank, and he's a DPS. This'll be interesting...

:D