Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bad time to que solo


seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 05:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
I have toons in ghost infantry. But I seem to have bad luck. In the same morning, I could lose 4 out of 5 to imps while smoochie got 10 wins in a roll.
I'm just trying to get some com to buy some gear and he's already got full conqueror ***....
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
05.21.2013 , 07:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
Then in the evening playing with adroit, then I could finally get my revenge. Then they left for dinner or something. Then I qued solo, then got into some stupid pug group and guess what... ran into Optofm I was like *** and he's been hitting me all game... Come on... The best DPS in the world hitting a poor sage like me all game... sigh...
Qaemmali!
Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.

tsedav's Avatar


tsedav
05.21.2013 , 10:38 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
I have toons in ghost infantry. But I seem to have bad luck. In the same morning, I could lose 4 out of 5 to imps while smoochie got 10 wins in a roll.
smoochie gets 10 wins in a roll because he quits at first sign of losing. is he still with ghost infantry?

seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 10:45 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tsedav View Post
smoochie gets 10 wins in a roll because he quits at first sign of losing. is he still with ghost infantry?
Nah. He's not with anybody lol. Smoochie is kind of on its own. But we like talking fun about him when we see him.
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER

seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 10:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Qaemmali!
Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.
Next time, don't hit me, hit the other guys! You'll get record numbers lol
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER

tsedav's Avatar


tsedav
05.21.2013 , 10:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
Nah. He's not with anybody lol. Smoochie is kind of on its own. But we like talking fun about him when we see him.
weird.. I could have sworn he was in GI for a while. Used to pull him into the fire with my sage in huttball. Got 6 MVPs for that.

seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 11:13 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Qaemmali!
Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.
wait a minute, did you get a screenshot? 1700 dps can be put on the record thread!
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER

seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 11:23 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Qaemmali!
Hey, I enjoyed when you kept your team alive long enough for me to do 1700 dps in carnage! That was a fun match

Later in the night we got beat pretty hard by an adroit premade that had a good other 4 compared to our 4 that did absolutely nothing haha.
And yeah, when I see you landing your hits, these are not just any hits. they come from world no.1 carnage parser. I was like oh *****t...
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER

Moriganno's Avatar


Moriganno
05.21.2013 , 11:24 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
And yeah, when I see you landing your hits, these are not just any hits. they come from world no.1 carnage parser. I was like oh *****t...
Which are your toons in the repub guilds? we could grp up and make a pre-made!

seektravota's Avatar


seektravota
05.21.2013 , 11:33 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
Which are your toons in the repub guilds? we could grp up and make a pre-made!
Qaemmali
<Ghost Infantry> <The Last Centurions>

THE HARGINGER