Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add dye slot to weapons and speeders....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Add dye slot to weapons and speeders....

LordArtemis
05.20.2013 , 06:42 AM | #1
Would love to see dye slots on speeders and weapons. This way you could personally customize your speeder and weapon's appearance to your liking.

Naturally this would make dyes even more desirable.

dinchydoo
05.24.2013 , 02:01 PM | #2
guns and lightsabers i dont see any problem with that it all depends if their is a two colour on the weopon some are all black etc and are easy to add a dye slot.
speeder would have to be redesign the hole thing which woud make more bug....so nice idea but won't happen + cartel speeder would be next to nothing on the GTN
The differants between Democracy & Anarcky is Experience AND Education !!
We all wish to control other peolpe , but it's the methods that are in Question?
Very few people make History for the Right reason?
Few see the real futher which it will become our own history

LyulfLykaios
05.24.2013 , 08:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Would love to see dye slots on speeders and weapons. This way you could personally customize your speeder and weapon's appearance to your liking.

Naturally this would make dyes even more desirable.
I like & support this idea!

LordArtemis
05.24.2013 , 11:11 PM | #4
Well, this is what I suggest with the speeders...think of it as an appearance kiosk for speeders.

Since it is an ability, they can add alternate textures in different colors, rename the models _1, _2 and so forth, and then when you go to the speeder vendor, have the appropriate token lets say, you pay the vendor and get the appearance kiosk to open up.

It will show something like the following

Standard speeder - Red [Picture]
Standard speeder - Blue [Picture]
Standard speeder - Green [Picture]
Standard speeder - Yellow [Picture]
Standard speeder - Black [Picture]

When you choose the color set you desire, you get a new ability to replace your old one. Much like abilities are updated when you upgrade them as you level.