Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help for group classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Help for group classes

MustangCzar
05.18.2013 , 06:11 PM | #1
My friends are going as Jedi Knights (one as each AC). My question is what class do you guys think I should go? Since we'll have 2 melee classes I'd like to go ranged, so that'd be sage, gunslinger, or commando. I'd also like to go with a class that has healing, so out goes the gunslinger. So what do you guys say? Sage or commando? How do the stories compare?

Icebergy
05.18.2013 , 06:15 PM | #2
Consular and Trooper stories are both fairly middle of the pack. I liked the Trooper better of the two, but neither was one of my favorites. If you go sage you can start on the same planet as your Knight friends.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

MustangCzar
05.18.2013 , 06:29 PM | #3
That's a good point about the same starting planet. I might do it just for that because neither one is very experienced.

MustangCzar
05.18.2013 , 07:20 PM | #4
That's a good point about the same starting planet. I might do it just for that because neither one is very experienced.

Valdrius
05.22.2013 , 12:46 PM | #5
A sage, guardian and sentinal makes a strong and well balanced group. It wont take long to find the other dps for H4s.
Valtrius Malleus - Watchman Sentinel
Jrel Malleus - Kinetic Shadow
The Malleus Legacy <Unavailable> The Red Eclipse