Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

ststeffen
05.25.2013 , 02:25 PM | #11
Makeb lore strike team doent exist

CommanderKeeva
05.25.2013 , 05:39 PM | #12
You can add my entire thread about bugged Codex entries to this list.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Magnusheart
05.25.2013 , 08:42 PM | #13
You cannot get the achievement credit for the Imperial Squad Leader if you have Darkside Jasea, it requires Lightside. Bioware said they were going to remove their requirement altogether from the meta, but have yet to.

partylikeaturtle
05.26.2013 , 08:51 AM | #14
- EV 8-man HM Pylons and Infernal Council aren't granted upon completion
- Tyrant of Balmorra (Swoopstriker doesn't seem to exist)

EDIT:
I notice that I do actually have the Agent Chapter 1 achievement. Perhaps this is fixed now, or was it just bugged for some people before?

Also, I've heard that the Mutated Colicoid codex entry exists inside an Inquisitor phase, is it true that the achievement can also be completed through this phase, or is the achievement fully bugged?

CommanderKeeva
05.26.2013 , 11:46 AM | #15
The Hoth lore entry "Imperial Strategy: Quagmires" can actually be obtained if you start the bonus series on Hoth. Just talk to the guy who starts the bonus series next to the shuttle, you automatically get this entry after finishing the conversation with him.

Whoever said it was bugged probably didn't bother to do the Hoth Bonus series.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Madjoes
05.26.2013 , 09:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Sorry, not sure what you mean, are you saying no 16 raid achievements are working?

Jenzali, didn't know that rule, but BW haven't removed the post... yet... If nothing else it shows people which ones are bugged so they don't waste time searching.
Sry, i just saw your Question today. Yeah likely some 16 (HM/NM) Bosskills like Karraga Palace or E. Vault doesn't count, if u didn't do it before 2.0. It seems to be also be a problem in 8 HM /NM in the other posting here in this thread.

For example: Jarg and Sorno / 3. and 4. Boss at E. Vault

Schomato
05.27.2013 , 07:04 AM | #17
"Beastmaster of Balmorra (Mutated Colicoid)"

isnt bugged !

There are 2 with a very long respawn timer at the entrance of the inqui class quest instance in Balmorra.

partylikeaturtle
05.27.2013 , 07:16 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Schomato View Post

isnt bugged !

There are 2 with a very long respawn timer at the entrance of the inqui class quest instance in Balmorra.
I killed one of those and it did not count for the achievement. Yes, it is bugged.

theStirge
05.28.2013 , 01:40 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Schomato View Post

isnt bugged !

They're not the ones at the entrance to that phase, they're the ones around the back that you can't get to normally without going through the phase. You can get to them, though. There's a path you can follow up into the hills around the area and eventually get to where the mobs you need are. It's been several months since I did this for the codex entry on my main, so I don't remember exactly how to describe how to get there, but if you go to http://www.swtor-spy.com and look up the codex for Mutated Colicoid, that's where I found it.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Helmholtzz
05.28.2013 , 09:58 AM | #20
Here are a few that I ran into:

1. Eternity Vault: 16 man SM, HM and Nightmare Ancient Pylon and Infernal Council bosses does not give you the achievements if you have done this before on the toon. If that was your first time killing that boss on your raiding toon you will get the achievement.
Due to the bug we were discouraged to try KP.

2. 16 man SM Terror from Beyond: Same as EV for the last boss. If you have already killed it on 16 man SM before you will not get the achievement. If its your first kill you will get it.

3. Speeder collection achievement: Speeders that does not exist in game (or google does not know where they can be obtained from): Dessler Explorer, Dessler Nomad, Tirsa Champion, Praxon Aether, Praxon Tracmaster.

4. Ability lag: Though the latency is fine (I normally have around 100-120ms) I am experiencing notable ability lag. So I press a button but ability goes off about half a second later. Some time it does not go off at all and I have to activate again. I do not lose a GCD in the process though. Also I have seen this happen onboard my starship where I experience the least amount of lag. So this is not due to lag.
Dead on Arrival Begeren Colony
Ascension Jedi Covenant
Instead of loving your enemies - treat your friends a little better.
Rööt Baree Dragonslayer Infernõ