Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

Mugen_no_Jidai
04.29.2014 , 03:31 PM | #121
Just bumping this for visibility and to note that Saleucami Fleet Action can once again be recompleted for 100% in Space achievements. The fighter one is already ticked off, so you just have to destroy the ship's bridge with ProTorps. The first achievement fix in quite a long time (though many more remain).

mdahm
05.03.2014 , 07:51 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by FREIMENSCH View Post
Btw, Data Mining bugged to me too, killed all needed mobs - nothing and CS don't want to help (spoil, etc, etc)
Similar happened to a friend. He started to kill all droids once again, and he eventually got the achievement.

Wosiu
05.10.2014 , 05:43 PM | #123
Achievement for Defeating Firebrand and Stormcaller from Denova Nim 8m now working

Kissakias
05.10.2014 , 06:36 PM | #124
Aratech collector is bugged
got all Aratech speeders but still the Nethian show it to me as grey
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--

Kissakias
05.10.2014 , 06:38 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Wosiu View Post
Achievement for Defeating Firebrand and Stormcaller from Denova Nim 8m now working
those buggs hitting me in my nervs ... i seek for a ECNiM8 group for half a year or more finally 1 day i found one we reach Kephess (we didnt kill him) and i see that i didnt have AND the 2 tanks achievement
things like this should be somehow retroactive, cant imagine to find a group to redo it
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--

EnVAnjS
05.22.2014 , 08:57 PM | #126
Seems only 2 achievements still bugged now:

1) makrin with fire on makeb
2) 200k damage in alderaan wz

mbfhl
05.24.2014 , 04:31 AM | #127
EC 8 SM still bugged.

EnmaAii
05.24.2014 , 10:52 AM | #128
So 3 achievements still bugged now:

1) makrin with fire on makeb
2) 200k damage in alderaan wz
3) Colonel Vorgath 8sm in EC

JourrnoRush
05.26.2014 , 01:48 AM | #129
Explosive Conflict 8M SM
Colonel Vorgath

The above is not giving credit towards achievements and every possible way to complete it has been done. Bugged last week and this week.
Living in the limelight!
RUSH fan for life!
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click so I can hook you up!^^^

AzulYonbi
06.23.2014 , 05:34 AM | #130
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i had Beastmaster and Loremaster of Coruscant listed as complete in Location-General-Exploration acheivements. They're counted as complete under Coruscant Exploration but since they came out with either Oricon or Galactic Starfighter, my progress was mysteriously lost on the General location exploration for those but still count as complete under Coruscant exploration. I tried submitting a ticket with Customer Service but it seems nothing got done to fix it.