Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs


theStirge's Avatar


theStirge
11.28.2013 , 02:29 AM | #91
What seems funny to me is that aside from the Epic Enemies for flashpoints and operations, codex entries are still being granted properly no matter how you kill stuff, but achievements aren't, which would indicate that there are separate triggers for the codex and achievements. Like, I solo'd the Rogue Cartel Warbot and got the codex entry, but not the achievement. You would think that they would just have the achievement system look for whatever event the codex is looking for.

CrazyMcGee's Avatar


CrazyMcGee
11.28.2013 , 05:58 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
What seems funny to me is that aside from the Epic Enemies for flashpoints and operations, codex entries are still being granted properly no matter how you kill stuff, but achievements aren't, which would indicate that there are separate triggers for the codex and achievements. Like, I solo'd the Rogue Cartel Warbot and got the codex entry, but not the achievement. You would think that they would just have the achievement system look for whatever event the codex is looking for.
Agreed, that is what you would expect. And must be true to some extent because when achievements were first introduced, we had some achievements already done, which I assumed had come from codex entries.

Gyrfalcon's Avatar


Gyrfalcon
12.05.2013 , 09:38 PM | #93
After unlocking Treek with Fleet Requisition, I got the achievement for having all of the crew, but not the one for getting Treek+HK-51. I don't have Treek as a companion on any of my characters otherwise.

ETA: to be more precise, I have The Gang's All Here complete, but General Crew only has HK, not Treek.
Give a man a fish - you will feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish - and you have fed him for a lifetime.
Teach all his buddies, too - and you can set up a bait & tackle shop and make a good living.

Hassat-Hunter's Avatar


Hassat-Hunter
12.05.2013 , 09:48 PM | #94
You probably get it when you log in.
And then when you log in. And then when you log in. And then when you log in.

Actually the Treek+H51 "general crew" achievement had been part of many funny useless gratz fun

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
12.06.2013 , 03:00 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Agreed, that is what you would expect. And must be true to some extent because when achievements were first introduced, we had some achievements already done, which I assumed had come from codex entries.
It's weird though - people who killed the Rogue Cartel Warbot PRIOR to 2.0 got the achievement, but post 2.0 you can't get it...

The "Big Game Hunter" club is too small, I'd love for more people to join me in it
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

CrazyMcGee's Avatar


CrazyMcGee
12.19.2013 , 08:03 PM | #96
Updated and tidied.

Asharl Panther definitely works, so it's just the Kath Hound for Ilum Beastmaster (and the last step of the Beastmaster achievement).

CrazyMcGee's Avatar


CrazyMcGee
12.27.2013 , 06:05 AM | #97
So... am I an optimist to think that 2.5.2 might fix the Ilum Kath Hound? We'd be soooo happy, BW Been a while since we had an achievement bug fix now, I think 2.4.2 was the last one? So maybe 2 is our lucky number?

EnmaAii's Avatar


EnmaAii
01.10.2014 , 05:22 PM | #98
CrazyMcGee i can confirm what
8 m NIM Firebrand and Stormcaller tank - achievement bugged

add pls in list

CrazyMcGee's Avatar


CrazyMcGee
01.10.2014 , 07:48 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by EnmaAii View Post
CrazyMcGee i can confirm what
8 m NIM Firebrand and Stormcaller tank - achievement bugged

add pls in list
Thanks, updated

fatsheep's Avatar


fatsheep
01.14.2014 , 10:25 AM | #100
Data Mining worked for me, I just worked my way down the list, the OPS and FP ones I knew I already killed before, only thing I had to do again was Nar Shadaa world boss and then it registered as complete.
CE VIP