Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree In-Game Event Returns

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeremyRPG
05.18.2013 , 04:56 AM | #71
I think this is fantastic. I've been waiting for it to come back. I know a lot of people are excited to see the event back. Don't let all these haters mess up a perfectly good event. If they don't like it, they don't have to participate. Simple as that.

Kieranjames
05.18.2013 , 05:12 AM | #72
bioware can you please bring back the chevin after this I couldn't get the items when it was there and why don't you do an ancient jedi event?
if they hit us we are dead if they miss us we are dead what great is the odds?

bloomfireblade
05.18.2013 , 05:18 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Read More
will you please do something about the cartel coins problem asap thank you

Sorei
05.18.2013 , 05:28 AM | #74
I'm glad to see it's returning.

elaverick
05.18.2013 , 05:52 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by platinumruggo View Post
Can you guys bring back the chevrin event? I wasn't subbed when that event was going on and I missed the damn bowcasters that almost no one has but i still see almost everywhere lol. I'd like to get a bowcaster please.
The Chevrin event was the lead up to this event, so I suspect it's one of the least likely to make a return. It was also pretty awful, with queues around collection nodes and waits of up to about 45 mins to get some of them. It really wasn't much fun I'm afraid.

SilentKitty
05.18.2013 , 06:50 AM | #76
Yay! Time to get myself a new spiffy weapon. Will be nice to see something different for a week
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!

Beeblebroxz
05.18.2013 , 06:54 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by tzipidamus View Post
If you don't find the Gree dailies fun (regardless of reputation), you do something else. If you can't find that in SWTOR, find it elsewhere. This is a game, not your life.

I still do Black Hole most days. Ilum dailies a couple times a week. Section X, Makeb Staged, GSI (10 quests plus a heroic) once a week. When I'm not in the mood for any or all of them, my first reaction is not to forum troll and complain about it. I do something else -- play another game, give gaming a night off, whatever. Personally I'm glad the Gree event is coming back.

I am a day one subscriber. I keep the subscription because $15 monthly is a trivial amount in terms of the hourly cost of entertainment.
+1
Why the people whining? Nobody is forcing them to play if they don't like or if they got all of the rewards already.

Whitesentry
05.18.2013 , 07:00 AM | #78
I'm already a Perfect Gold Bisector, but I'm glad it's coming back so I can pick up a few more lightsabers. Would like to see a craftable dye like some of the other rep vendors got and maybe a few new items of something. Really, I'm only doing it for the helix components at this point.

Benets
05.18.2013 , 08:59 AM | #79
This event should be on different planet each time. If the ship keep jumping from a system to other to collect data, they should jump to other planet. At least i would be a different scenario.

This was only a way to make ilum operational, as they couldnt make it a real pvp battle zone. So now they have an excuse to keep ilum on. It's a jug-rig.
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Victinious
05.18.2013 , 09:26 AM | #80
YAY ! during finals week ... YEAH. FK ME RIGHT!