Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree In-Game Event Returns

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Philastra
05.17.2013 , 01:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ten_Ton_Hammer View Post
What's wrong with bringing an event back? Maybe not everyone got a chance to rip through it in 24 hours the first time.
Or the second....and you can't rip through it as you said it is a bunch of dailies with a rep limit so you wont even be able to get anything off the vendor this time for it is only running for a week unless you already have a ranking with Gree.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Ten_Ton_Hammer
05.17.2013 , 02:02 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
Or the second....

Not sure how many times it was made available to players, but I do know I was too busy and not really prepared to play it at any point before now.

There are people who aren't able to play this game a lot too.

Arlon_Nabarlly
05.17.2013 , 02:04 PM | #23
What's wrong with bringing an event back? Maybe not everyone got a chance to rip through it in 24 hours the first time.
24 hours? it's been up 3 times for 2 weeks each time. I think 6 weeks is quite a long time, especially in a 6 month period.

Mevan
05.17.2013 , 02:05 PM | #24
Not sure how many times it was made available to players, but I do know I was too busy and not really prepared to play it at any point before now.

There are people who aren't able to play this game a lot too.
Not doing it because you didn't have time/couldn't be bothered or whatever is down to you. Those of us who play regularly do not want the same event yet again, especially with nothing new. As has been mentioned numerous times, many people would like to see old events return.

Ten_Ton_Hammer
05.17.2013 , 02:10 PM | #25
New content has nothing to do with this. They can re-drop the gree event and simultaneously be working on the next event.

They're doing something to please customers other than those that have already done everything there is to do and are waiting for the next thing.

Whizle
05.17.2013 , 02:14 PM | #26
This is the third time since January, and it has lasted for a week or more each time.

xenored
05.17.2013 , 02:16 PM | #27
I know some people didn't have a chance to get all the stuff for the Gree event the first or second time. but I feel it's a little to soon for a third time. change it up a little. relaunch the rakghoul outbreak, or do something new.

Skylancewalker
05.17.2013 , 02:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by alceleniel View Post
I want it and a lot of other players want these events too... esp. those new to the game. And in case anyone missed it
And the people who have been here since the beginning dont want the same crap over and over again. Ya dig?

ShatteredVision
05.17.2013 , 02:35 PM | #29
Count me among the people irritated that the rewards haven't changed at all. I enjoy the event quite a bit, but after all this time, not a single new reward could be worked in? That's just sad.
I'll rain
Blood
Down

On this city

Flying-Brian
05.17.2013 , 02:41 PM | #30
Will there be new dye schematics available from the Gree rep vendor?

It would be nice to see the black/red and black/blue artiface craftable dyes that were datamined with the 2.1 dump show up in this.