Gree In-Game Event Returns

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed to see the same tired event with the same rewards. Was the level of quests even bumped to 55? Is there a Nightmare Mode Xeno yet?

If you're going to do a repeating events please do the following:

- Don't bring it back so frequently, once a month is far too frequently, more like once or twice a year

- Always add at least 1 thing new to do for people that did everything that was to be done have SOMETHING new this time.

- Either recycle some of the other events too and/or add some new ones. Once a month or two for an event is fine as long as it's not the SAME STUPID EVENT EACH TIME.

Thanks

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Read More

I have all of those great rewards =/ I was hoping it will have something new.

SWTOR isn't a PvP game, just so you know. It's primarily PvE with a PvP aspect to it. PvP content will probably come some time in September, if we are lucky.

Everybody knows this. But a nice map once in a blue moon wouldn't go amiss. I wouldn't mind if they did the pvp aspect well lol lately its been botch up after botch up.

Ohh they are the trying the same old tactic when things are bad "LOOK OVER HERE" don't think it will work. The same old content. Do you think the revenue reflects the quality of the content?

I looked at the cathar, didn't care.

I looked at the aestethic shop. New look for 40 coins.

I look at the Gree, I'm happy. :)

So your way of making up for a crappy 2.1 is to bring back an old event with the same rewards? Cool.

At this point, I'm not surprised, personally. I'm certain this game is some sort of social experiment to see how much crap people will put up with.

Already got every item from every event in the game.

Now you're bringing it back again.

Why not bring back all the rewards from the other events that everybody missed?

Nobody is going to feel unique now. Same thing with the white colour crystal...

It doesnt mean anything to have anything in game anymore.

I thought you people listen to player feedback. Why do we want the same event with the same rewards?

I want it and a lot of other players want these events too... esp. those new to the game. And in case anyone missed it

This is a great time for players at level 45+ to jump into the event before the event returns at level 55 in the future.

What's wrong with bringing an event back? Maybe not everyone got a chance to rip through it in 24 hours the first time.

Or the second....and you can't rip through it as you said it is a bunch of dailies with a rep limit so you wont even be able to get anything off the vendor this time for it is only running for a week unless you already have a ranking with Gree.

Edited by Philastra

Not sure how many times it was made available to players, but I do know I was too busy and not really prepared to play it at any point before now.

There are people who aren't able to play this game a lot too.

Not doing it because you didn't have time/couldn't be bothered or whatever is down to you. Those of us who play regularly do not want the same event yet again, especially with nothing new. As has been mentioned numerous times, many people would like to see old events return.

Edited by Mevan

New content has nothing to do with this. They can re-drop the gree event and simultaneously be working on the next event.

They're doing something to please customers other than those that have already done everything there is to do and are waiting for the next thing.

Edited by Ten_Ton_Hammer