Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree In-Game Event Returns

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RichardsonMX
05.21.2013 , 11:45 AM | #151
I DONT HAVE THE ARMOR.. so thankyu very much i appreciate that..

and calm down users!!!
Spoiler

TUXs
05.21.2013 , 01:12 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Skylancewalker View Post
$15 x 1 Million + buys new content where I live (realistic).
*BOOM* goes the dynamite! Yes it does...yes indeed!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer/7-day sub/Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ten_Ton_Hammer
05.21.2013 , 03:21 PM | #153
But we're getting and have gotten new content.

Kryjeck
05.21.2013 , 03:44 PM | #154
Sadly I am a bit disappointed that this event is only one week. It will take me 3 days to get enough rep to get on Gray Secant, then I only have 4 days to get enough stuff to buy the weapons I want. I hope the drop rate on them is high.

VigDiath
05.21.2013 , 04:25 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryjeck View Post
Sadly I am a bit disappointed that this event is only one week. It will take me 3 days to get enough rep to get on Gray Secant, then I only have 4 days to get enough stuff to buy the weapons I want. I hope the drop rate on them is high.
Do Xeno SM and HM and you should have a total of 10 after that. Do both the world bosses and that should give you about 5-6 more. The Heroics and PvP content give you a few more Grey Helix components. And then there is a mission where you go to different worlds and that should net you 7 from the total quest. For the rep grind just do it on 2-3 toons if you have them and you should be Newcomer within a day or so.

Otherwise, yeah it does suck. I was hoping to get the Speeder this go around but I got 1 lightsaber and a blaster last round so I'm hoping the World Bosses nets me enough to get it before the weekend.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

NLrave
05.21.2013 , 06:22 PM | #156
well this blows, I got no lvl 45+ toon yet, guess no event for me lol

AJEller
05.21.2013 , 07:39 PM | #157
Do you need a level 45+ character to perform these missions?

NLrave
05.21.2013 , 10:02 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by AJEller View Post
Do you need a level 45+ character to perform these missions?
Gree In-Game Event Returns

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Join with friends for another chance to earn valuable Reputation points and become a living Legend as you fight for the Grees grand mission. This is a great time for players at level 45+ to jump into the event before the event returns at level 55 in the future.

Visit the in-game News Terminal located on Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock to get started on your adventure!

Larry_Dallas
05.22.2013 , 12:05 AM | #159
This used to drop daily comms + rep +whatever, correct? What's it drop now, basic or classic?

Phorenzyk
05.22.2013 , 04:06 AM | #160
Is it just me, or is there no bolster this time? Making it really difficult to do at level 45 as they stated.