Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gree In-Game Event Returns

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PJSkittles
05.19.2013 , 02:56 PM | #101
This being my first time playing the Gree event and only having 1 character at level 50. There is no chance of getting the Champion or Legend content, correct? I'd have to wait for it to come around another 2 times (if that ever happens) since this event is only 1 week long.

Rincewend
05.19.2013 , 07:03 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by xenored View Post
I know some people didn't have a chance to get all the stuff for the Gree event the first or second time. but I feel it's a little to soon for a third time. change it up a little. relaunch the rakghoul outbreak, or do something new.
Completely agree the Rakghoul event was fun, they should of bring that back first. I miss the infection pools on fleet, and the ones at the jawa vendor.

bloomfireblade
05.19.2013 , 10:28 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Read More
MANAGE ACCOUNTS
General Error
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

add coins is still down the 4th when do you finally resolve this or is it okay we have cartell market we cant use ?
i expect an answer CourtneyWoods now and no more silence from your companys side on this issue understand

Boreus
05.19.2013 , 10:47 PM | #104
I haven't done the event before due to inactivity so I am excited to try it this time, and the rewards look nice (don't see those armor sets very often around the fleet on my server).
Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force.

LeonBraun
05.19.2013 , 10:55 PM | #105
This event should have been made to be 2 weeks long to include the Victoria Day long weekend, as well as the Memorial Day long weekend. Maybe something to keep in mind for next year. Thanks.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

RoadyYdaor
05.20.2013 , 12:10 AM | #106
Yup new paid customer here! My first event cant wait!!

eightohtree
05.20.2013 , 12:13 AM | #107
Is the cap for weekly rep going to be raised since its only a week event? I bet it won't but at least I won't be surprised

Zwippie
05.20.2013 , 01:52 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
MANAGE ACCOUNTS
General Error
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

add coins is still down the 4th when do you finally resolve this or is it okay we have cartell market we cant use ?
i expect an answer CourtneyWoods now and no more silence from your companys side on this issue understand
So u think they dont know the problem? And if they dont im sure another 100 plus ppl have sended a ticket.
Personally i dont think they look for different problems in these kind of threads. But who knows.

And in comment of the topic of the thread: I should have done this event a little more last time, wont get Legend, but close.

RoadyYdaor
05.20.2013 , 01:58 AM | #109
Yup new paid customer here! My first event cant wait!!

Radzkie
05.20.2013 , 02:01 AM | #110
Why is this event around so often? It feels like you bring it back so quickly and often that there's no reason to take it down in the first place...

It makes the event feel less exciting/special and more, "Meh that again? I haven't even had a chance to level another character that could benefit from it..." whereas something like the rakghoul event happening again would still be exciting.