Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Wes-
05.17.2013 , 11:45 AM | #21
I haven't used the customization features, either. I spend quite a bit of time thinking about my characters' builds when I first set them up, and dream up a bit of back story for them in my mind as I put them together and include things like scars and tattoos.

As I've mentioned before, I don't see the point in tweaking them after the fact. It just seems wrong, somehow! I will note that role play folks have said that it is an excellent option for replacing characters that have "died" or otherwise gone away in a role-play environment, and I can see the value in that (as opposed to re-rolling and starting at level 1).

I ran a PuG this morning for the Athiss flashpoint, and we had a Cathar Jedi in our group. That was my first close encounter of the feline kind.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Nagadeath
05.17.2013 , 11:55 AM | #22
none.

i do not subsidize blatant cash grabs.

Eillack
05.17.2013 , 12:00 PM | #23
Zero
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

ahnog
05.17.2013 , 12:10 PM | #24
I changed one character to a different species.
Ahnog
Hokey religions can't replace a good blaster at your side

PlasmaJohn
05.17.2013 , 12:22 PM | #25
With all due respect that's a rather insensitive question.

Answer: None. Which is a shame because there's a hairstyle I really like... but I will neither make nor subsidize a Cartel Coin purchase to exercise this feature.

Audiva - Cogohi - Malkerson - Mysalia - OIejandro - Roxiani - Szachi
Aldriovok - Jubelee - Korduun - Mikkiani - Ojain - Oromunroe - Ryliani

ClarkNineCD
05.17.2013 , 12:41 PM | #26
Zero.
--
Glogazel <FARCE> The Harbinger (Seer)
Orig. Drooga's Pleasure Barge

Tatile
05.17.2013 , 12:57 PM | #27
None - I was going to change my Chiss to a Twi'lek, but the cost put me off. Instead I'll just consider re-rolling her male in the future, as gender change is apparently game breaking.

The new hair colours and styles are also rather underwhelming and a lack of cybernetic options for species other then Human makes it unlikely I'll ever really want to add or change anything about my characters.

To be honest, though, Twi'lek would have been a bad choice because of the lack of helmet functionality for the species.

Edit: Actually, do know what the over-sweet, slightly artificial tasting cherry is on the giant disappointment cake of this feature is? That you didn't open up the Slave Branding Scars to other classes. Tut tut.

MidichIorian
05.17.2013 , 01:36 PM | #28
Only my main. I've re-rolled and although I'd like to tweak the chars on my old server I'm not going to do so before the rumored transfers have been confirmed and more details have been added (move to any type of server? move from one continent to another? etc etc). No point in wasting CC on chars I won't/can't play.

Oh, I bought white eyes btw and I wil probably put them on my sorc on the new server.

YoshiRaphElan
05.17.2013 , 02:20 PM | #29
None. I spend too much time working on my characters to change them. What they start out looking like is what they'll look like forevermore.

Maelael
05.17.2013 , 02:56 PM | #30
Zero.

1. It costs too much.

2. I debated lightening my skin to see if Dark Side 5 made me completely pale, but I couldn't figure it out in the system, and the changes again: cost too much for the benefit of what I wanted.

3. Not to mention - nothing truly new for the Zabrak.