Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.17.2013 , 09:38 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
How many of your characters have you given a makeover since Game Update 2.1 went live on Tuesday?

Personal Answer: I think it is up to 3 characters. Besides changing my smuggler to a Cathar, the rest have been small tweaks like a new hair cut.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kirdapeswtor
05.17.2013 , 09:42 AM | #2
Absolutely 0 - in protest of the pricing structure I do not intend to use this feature.

Rankyn
05.17.2013 , 09:42 AM | #3
None.
All of my characters look pretty much the way I want them to and I have no humans for the new styles.
Give me longer hair and no tattoos for Zabrak, however, and you can have some of my coins back.

Sorei
05.17.2013 , 09:44 AM | #4
I've changed the races of my Marauder and Operative from Chiss to human.

I would give my Sith Inquisitor a nice scar, if only it was available for him...

Kilora
05.17.2013 , 09:45 AM | #5
One.

I changed my Mercenarys Body Type -- because I felt her butt and chest were FAR too large in the outfit she is wearing.

James_four
05.17.2013 , 09:49 AM | #6
I like the way it is priced so as to discourage frequent changes to names and looks. That being said 0 for me as well, but I may use it in the future. I think this is an amazing new feature for the game. I wouldn't change much except to maybe make it less expensive.

tanerb
05.17.2013 , 09:52 AM | #7
Zero, zilch, nil, nothing, nada

Meglivorn
05.17.2013 , 09:58 AM | #8
One, and I have to change it back as soon as I get my monthly CC amount, since the new hairtype bugs the Bastila robe my character is wearing.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

iamthehoyden
05.17.2013 , 09:59 AM | #9
Zero.

Limiting the kiosk to cc only limits my use of it severely. Also, none of my 50+s are human so S.O.L. there too. Yeah, makeovers would be a TON of fun, but yeah no.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

JarenWelen
05.17.2013 , 10:12 AM | #10
None, again some might consider it a little bit insensitive given the widespread negative feelings that have gone unacknowledged on the forums. As always, not a dig at you personally, just saying it.

But in the interest of keeping my post constructive:

I'm considering using one of the new female human hairstyles (I do love the long front/back one but it just seems a little too big when I preview it). I looked at the long male one and even went so far as to mocking up a character with that style, a beard and one of the older faces (wisened older Jedi-ish). I didn't go for it in the end, though - thought about a new character with this but being described as a "young Jedi" all over Tython kinda ruins the feel of trying to make an older character.

What WOULD part me with some Coins is a range of new Miraluka "masks". I was in a d20 campaign from October 2008 right up until launch in preparation for the game (3 and a half year old community fell apart after a month but that's because the game fought back at every level of heavy RP we tried to engage in) and had a Miraluka character (hoped it would be implemented). My choice of mask was pretty much a simple white "bandage" wrapped around the eyes, like this. I settled for the brown patched up one but would love something like that.

So if you want my coins, that's how to do it.

Other than that, might consider changing a head (couple of square ones I cringe looking at) or hairstyle. Nothing planned yet though.

That said, IF these appearance changes could be paid for with the credits that I've spent 17 months saving up, I'd have used it a dozen times by now.
Jaren Welen :: Vigilant || Ambassador Welen :: Infiltrator
Zekken :: Tactician || Jainie :: Seer || Vespe :: Scrapper
Jedge :: Sharpshooter || Zeckary :: Annihilator || Myn :: Madman