Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, at 400 Slicing...

Daellia
12.21.2011 , 08:18 AM | #11
Give or take, yes. The discovery ones can take close to an hour, and the augment ones all take at least an hour at level 6.
Even Angels must kill from time to time... ~Kaedis

Tinno
12.21.2011 , 08:32 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Daellia View Post
Give or take, yes. The discovery ones can take close to an hour, and the augment ones all take at least an hour at level 6.
I did a discory level 340 mission, it had a wealthy yield, it took 2 hours and 18 min.

Breso
12.21.2011 , 08:37 AM | #13
This is great info
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else" Ernest Hemingway
Pre Order CE Edition July 25th
Squad 367.

Ayestes
12.21.2011 , 09:07 AM | #14
Rich Yields are generally superior as long as they come from Level 4 and above. At least for credits.... the mission discoveries will suck more.

Putok
12.21.2011 , 12:09 PM | #15
I find third and fourth tier to be the best return for the time/money invested. Even rich second tier missions are better than abundant 5th tier mission.

richijefe
12.21.2011 , 12:25 PM | #16
From what I have heard, the higher level the better missions you get at higher tiers (by better I mean you get more Rich missions). So if the nearer you are to level 50 the more Rich missions you will have at the highest tier.

I have heard this, cannot confirm since I am only level 38.
/richijefe

Meowling
12.21.2011 , 03:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ebilwon View Post
How long do those missions take at that tier? 30min?
Yes, about 22-31min at max lvl.

Temet
12.21.2011 , 04:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by richijefe View Post
From what I have heard, the higher level the better missions you get at higher tiers (by better I mean you get more Rich missions). So if the nearer you are to level 50 the more Rich missions you will have at the highest tier.

I have heard this, cannot confirm since I am only level 38.
This.

I was under the same impression as the guy who suggested doing lower level rich/bountiful missions for a long time, then I found out I got new missions based on level not just skill requirement. Just wait, more missions will open up in class six.

Behrit
12.21.2011 , 04:34 PM | #19
Oh the humanity...you might actually lose money!!!

You all know, deep down inside, that you make too much money. lol

Get it while you can though!!